+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10 I tried to research on Dogus but I got confused again. Did you notice they had more than one website? Which is the real one? And I see they have plenty negative reviews. Were you aware of these dear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SamOneCares dogus only have negative reviews from about 4 yrs ago and that was because there was another team working out of dogus called Team Miracle or TM for short but they were both lumped under the dogus name as that’s the name of the “clinic”: they left about 4 yrs ago and set up at another site and have since split with that dr that they were working with, she has now started her own clinic called miracle ivf, good dr.
    here is the dogus website for English speaking patients https://www.dogusfertilityclinic.co.uk/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @gorgeousgeorge thanks for the tag. Yes I'm going to Cyprus this July. @SamOneCares already visited my thread. I welcome all your sharings as I would need them fast!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MommyKenny For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @stacey10 glad to meet you here. I am going to Cyprus this month. You mentioned Dunya earlier and that's where I'm going! Glad to know you think they are okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the link @stacey10. That's rather unfortunate isn't it dear? I visited the Dunya website that @MommyKenny shared. I'm looking forward to sharing info with her when she goes there this month. I also started contacting them already. I was quite impressed that they are ranked #1 clinic in Cyprus. But we'll see. I have to run this over with DH too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what’s unfortunate ? It was the best thing for that other one to move, then dogus could crack on and not worry about bad reviews that weren’t anything to do with them.
    Last edited by stacey10; 04-07-2019 at 05:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That they had a little spat dear. But its good that they got over it now. Waiting for MommyKenny's visit now and I do like the look of Dunya's new building. Chatting with Bron as well - she's from UK too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best way for you to decide on a clinic is for uou to contact the clinic and see if you like what theyre saying to you about cycling with them, you can have a great looking website or building too, doesnt mean your a good clinic, no one person will have the same experience at the same clinic, I’ve seen people have shocking experiences at supposedly great clinics, you need to decide what is important to you and then find the clinic that suits you and your needs best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your tips dear, and yes I have been contacting them already. The important thing is they offer PGD. I like it when Bron replies quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @gorgeousgeorge @stacey10 @SamOneCares just want to give you a heads up. I got my BFP last Aug 22. Sorry haven't been in this thread in a while. I hope you all are doing okay.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MommyKenny For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (11-09-2019)