+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 40+ searching for IVF clinics overseas - PGD preferred

Hello! I'm in my 40s and thinking of getting another baby. We want a girl so gender selection is an option. This will be my first IVF so I'm searching as much as I can for the right clinic. Budget constraints an issue too. Any suggestions from you lovely ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im not sure about gender selection countries but maybe Cyprus, I think its available there. I'll tag my friend @stacey10 because i think she has been there and knows lots about different clinics in various countries :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge, yep north Cyprus do gender selection along with Ukraine and Russia, and obviously the US.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (27-06-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Im not sure about gender selection countries but maybe Cyprus, I think its available there. I'll tag my friend @stacey10 because i think she has been there and knows lots about different clinics in various countries :-)
    Yes Cyprus has been mentioned by some people in other forums, thank you dear!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SamOneCares For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (29-06-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey10 View Post
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge, yep north Cyprus do gender selection along with Ukraine and Russia, and obviously the US.
    Hello Stacey, thanks for the heads up, Cyprus seems to be more appealing. You've been to Cyprus? I've been doing some searching myself on some clinics there and I can't quite know how to choose. I just find it all confusing right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SamOneCares you're welcome :-) i niticed there was another lady started a thread saying she was going to Cyprus too named @MommyKenny . Thought you could connect as there doesnt seem to be a specific thread for Cyprus to join. Oh and if you put the @ symbol directly before someones name they get a notification that youve mentioned them so they can respond sooner. There is a greece donor thread if youd like to join in there, its pretty close to greece :-) and we're not an exclusive greece only thread. Just a bunch if ladies like you doing de ivf too so we have lots in common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SamOneCares ive have been twice, first time bfn and second time cancelled, there is a mine field of clinics over there, just like anywhere, so it’s best to do your research, but id stay away from Team miracle, im going to dogus but there is miracle ivf, bacheci ivf, dunya which seem to be doing ok, jyst be aware that most of them report their success rates over 3 cycles not one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge thanks for the tip, dear. You ladies are a godsend. I'm so glad I found this forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 you seem to be just the right angel here to help me. May I know where you went when you had your bfn dear? I hope you don't mind. Its just that I wonder if that is a place I would want to avoid - or does that not really matter? I suppose we might have different situations. And sorry if I might be reviving old hurts. May I also know what made you choose dogus over the other clinics dear? I will surely look up miracle ivf, bacheci ivf and dunya.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SamOneCares I went to dogus when I had my bfn and then went back in May but that was a cancelled cycle and am off again in October, not really sure why November’s one was a bfn as I usually don’t have a problem getting pregnant, but I now have a couple of small issue with my uterus which I haven’t previously had so that may have contributed to my bfn, can’t fault the clinic though they are great, I wouldn’t say they are quite as good as the clinic in the Czech Republic that I went to but I have no complaints with them either.