Hello! If you have had a baby in the last 2 years, I would really really (really!) appreciate it if you had a spare few minutes to take or pass on this survey for a research project I am completing this year.

Have You Had A Baby In The Last 2 Years?

My name is Elly, I am a 4th year psychology honours student at Swinburne University in Melbourne Australia, and I would greatly appreciate your help. I am seeking to recruit women over the age of 18 years, who have had a baby in the last 24 months.
I am seeking participants who vary across the range of eating behaviour, including those individuals with no disordered eating, as well as individuals who may have symptoms of disordered eating. It is hoped that the results of this research will inform preventative and treatment strategies for new mothers who may experience disordered eating in the future. The survey will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Participation in this survey is voluntary, no identifiable information will be collected, and all responses will remain anonymous.

https://swinuw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UgufhFy0StEWtn

This research project explores factors that may increase the risk of disordered eating for women who have recently had a baby. Specifically, this study examines the role of body dissatisfaction and negative beliefs about motherhood in increasing the risk of disordered eating. This study also examines whether self-compassion may protect these women against disordered eating.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could forward this advertisement or survey link to any friends, colleagues, or family members who are currently in the postpartum period, as I am hoping to reach as many people as possible. Thank you for your time and assistance.