+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    Is it just me, or is Spencer refreshingly endearing these days?!
    He is definitely more likeable this time around - I think I appreciate him more because he really adores and respects Heidi. He was a bit douchey to her at times back in the day.

No doubt you’ve seen the goss about Brody & Kaitlyn breaking up and her antics with Miles Cyrus?! Sheesh! Brody has already moved on with a Victoria’s Secret model 🤣

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey (25-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I heard Miley was now with a Kaitlyn, there was no way I thought it was Brody’s wife, till good ol Ok mag confirmed .

The latest episode had them in a fertility clinic talking babies and now they’ve both moved on, that’s LA for ya! 🤪

Agree about Spencer, he does adore Heidi, especially the scene with her woeful “singing” and he sitting there like she’s the best singer ever 🤣and Justin’s face saying otherwise! Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi (25-08-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Justin’s an idiot, hot but an idiot. I can see why it never worked out with them.

But I did feel audrina kind of owed Steph an apology and she didn’t give her one. I don’t think I like Steph but at the same time I can see where she’s coming from.

I do like spedi, they’re so secure in their relationship. I don’t like Brody as much. Bring on next episode!!