+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 201
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked
    622
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    7dpo - Itching to test because it’s been so long since I was in a TWW.

    I will test Wednesday as I usually get early BFPs. If that’s negative, I’ll test again Friday. AF will be due Monday or Tuesday providing my cycle is back on track.

    Anyone else testing soon?
    Best of luck! It’s so hard waiting isn’t it.
    I won’t have a transfer until around the 10th so am a way off yet.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (30-06-2019)

  3. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    141
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    7dpo - Itching to test because it’s been so long since I was in a TWW.

    I will test Wednesday as I usually get early BFPs. If that’s negative, I’ll test again Friday. AF will be due Monday or Tuesday providing my cycle is back on track.

    Anyone else testing soon?
    I’m going to try and hold out until AF is due on the 12th but we all know how that goes haha only 3DPO at the moment

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley595 For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (30-06-2019),Mary17 (01-07-2019)

  5. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    512
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello
    CD6 for me but hoping to test around the 26th. That’s if I actually O this month. Body is doing funny things.
    This will be number 4 for us too. 1st was fertility assisted, second and third were natural so hoping the next one will be too.

    Luck and hugs ladies xx

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HubbleBubble For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595 (01-07-2019),JJZK (30-06-2019)

  7. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    I thought I would join this thread! TTC #2. We fell pregnant first month trying with DD3. But now we are over a year into our TTC journey with #2. Had testing done from GP who said everything looks normal. Got a FS appointment at the end of August if we are still trying hoping so much for a BFP before then!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StormMum For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595 (01-07-2019),JJZK (30-06-2019)

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked
    622
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StormMum View Post
    I thought I would join this thread! TTC #2. We fell pregnant first month trying with DD3. But now we are over a year into our TTC journey with #2. Had testing done from GP who said everything looks normal. Got a FS appointment at the end of August if we are still trying hoping so much for a BFP before then!
    Welcome and best of luck for a BFP!!

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    356
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked
    359
    Reviews
    1
    Can anyone else see this! 58373023435__B2AA99F3-FBE9-4AF3-996B-00B4A33E590D.jpg. Slowly freaking out

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595 (02-07-2019)

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    74
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Can anyone else see this! Attachment 100821. Slowly freaking out
    Beautiful line congrats

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked
    1,662
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Can anyone else see this! Attachment 100821. Slowly freaking out
    Um... how many dpo are you?
    Your test line has taken all the dye from the control line!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595 (02-07-2019)

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    356
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked
    359
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Um... how many dpo are you?
    Your test line has taken all the dye from the control line!
    I’m not sure tbh as my period was 6 weeks ago. And they have been irregular since I stopped breastfeeding last month πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’ve had chemical pregnancies before getting pregnant with my now one year old so just trying not to get to excited !

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

    JJZK (02-07-2019)

  17. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked
    1,662
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    I’m not sure tbh as my period was 6 weeks ago. And they have been irregular since I stopped breastfeeding last month πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’ve had chemical pregnancies before getting pregnant with my now one year old so just trying not to get to excited !
    Well it would seem you are quite pregnant, congratulations!
    Will you be getting bloods done?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

    Rachi321 (02-07-2019)


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~ Jubilant July Testing Thread ~*
    By Sabochan in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 31-07-2015, 16:02
  2. ~Jubilant July Testing Thread~ # 2
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 16:55
  3. ** Jubilant July Testing Thread **
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 20:23
  4. Jubilant July meet up
    By bellalika in forum City of Knox and surrounds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 18:55
  5. Jubilant July Testing Thread!
    By Eco Goddess in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 387
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 03:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts