+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello thought I would join here since tomorrow is O day. Hubby just left for out of town so I’m hoping the Bding we did is enough. Fingers crossed. This would be baby # 2 and I’m really hoping it goes much quicker than it did with our daughter!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayChilly For This Useful Post:

Babytwoplease (11-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD16 and no sign of O

No smiley still

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still late, I have no idea when I'm gonna ovulate next. I'm meant to be starting my fertile days on Monday but I still haven't had my period from last cycle, I've lost track but I'm somewhere around two weeks late now. I think I've done 6 tests all negative so I'm 100% sure it's just the flu messing with me now. What a nightmare. This happened the exact same way this time last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gamermummy how frustrating for you!!! But maybe you are actually pregnant?? Will you test again or just wait for AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did a cheapie ovulation test and it was a faint positive but positive nonetheless so I may ovulate when I'm supposed to this week regardless? Can that even happen?! I'm so confused, from what it appears like I have just completely skipped my period and gone on to ovulate again. My last period was 28th of May and went for 7 days which is normal. I'm lost. Guess if the positive on the ovulation kits keeps getting darker I might be in for a chance this month but at this stage I'm just thoroughly confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m very apprehensive about joining here, however we shall see how I go!

I am on CD1 after our recent miscarriage in June at 7.5wks due to a blighted ovum, which would have been bub #2 for us.

So won’t be testing until August, don’t think we will be actively trying though, probably will take a more relaxed approach given our recent circumstances.

Can’t wait to get to know you all a bit better - will have to track back to find out where you all are on your journey πŸ₯°

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    I just did a cheapie ovulation test and it was a faint positive but positive nonetheless so I may ovulate when I'm supposed to this week regardless? Can that even happen?! I'm so confused, from what it appears like I have just completely skipped my period and gone on to ovulate again. My last period was 28th of May and went for 7 days which is normal. I'm lost. Guess if the positive on the ovulation kits keeps getting darker I might be in for a chance this month but at this stage I'm just thoroughly confused.
    My cycle with my daughter was like this I ovulated strangely late.... I so hope this is your month!! Sounds like you will be busy BD over the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loh4 View Post
    I’m very apprehensive about joining here, however we shall see how I go!

I am on CD1 after our recent miscarriage in June at 7.5wks due to a blighted ovum, which would have been bub #2 for us.

So won’t be testing until August, don’t think we will be actively trying though, probably will take a more relaxed approach given our recent circumstances.

Can’t wait to get to know you all a bit better - will have to track back to find out where you all are on your journey πŸ₯°
    So sorry to hear about your loss Loh4. It’s not fair at all. I hope you are successful this month xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Babytwoplease For This Useful Post:

Loh4 (13-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m just over here symptom spotting like crazy. Keep pushing on my boobs to see if any pain but there’s not. I think I’m only a couple of days past ovulation so I doubt I should feel anything but man I wish I did haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you get EWCM and not O? I had a bit yesterday and a little the day before but did OPKs morning and night, and always negative. Negative again today. I’m so confused!