+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Once again, I don't think this is going to be my month. AF is due on Mon/Tues, no symptoms at all and a bfn today (not FMU though, more like 3rd or 4th lol). On top of all that I'm coming down with some nasty flu by the feel of my throat and sinuses this morning. Just so over this. I just want a baby damn it πŸ˜”

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    Once again, I don't think this is going to be my month. AF is due on Mon/Tues, no symptoms at all and a bfn today (not FMU though, more like 3rd or 4th lol). On top of all that I'm coming down with some nasty flu by the feel of my throat and sinuses this morning. Just so over this. I just want a baby damn it
    I really have had no significant symptoms and thought I was out too. I wonder if you have just tested too early.... hold off a couple of days and try again. Hopefully ur successful hun xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Babytwoplease For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (21-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    Once again, I don't think this is going to be my month. AF is due on Mon/Tues, no symptoms at all and a bfn today (not FMU though, more like 3rd or 4th lol). On top of all that I'm coming down with some nasty flu by the feel of my throat and sinuses this morning. Just so over this. I just want a baby damn it πŸ˜”
    Aw sorry you’re not feeling good about this month and not well too! Maybe it was too early to test, I’ll keep fingers crossed for you this weekend xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashee For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (21-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dunno if I'm in out or what. I'm on CD 54 now. Im so confused I'm testing with both ovulation tests and pregnancy tests I'm cramping at the moment, even though it was a sign I was pregnant with both my first and second children I'm not reading into it too much as I'm now 19 days late and af could be around the corner. I wish my period would just come so it can be over with and my cycle can go back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    I dunno if I'm in out or what. I'm on CD 54 now. Im so confused I'm testing with both ovulation tests and pregnancy tests I'm cramping at the moment, even though it was a sign I was pregnant with both my first and second children I'm not reading into it too much as I'm now 19 days late and af could be around the corner. I wish my period would just come so it can be over with and my cycle can go back to normal.
    Oh wow, that is long. I hope it sorts out one way or the other soon for you. Have you had such a long cycle before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going this weekend?

Nothing much happening for me symptom wise, this is a bit different so starting to take it as a good sign. Temps are looking a bit different and higher than normal too. I'm probably reading too much into everything, but feeling hopeful

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashee For This Useful Post:

Babytwoplease (20-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    Oh wow, that is long. I hope it sorts out one way or the other soon for you. Have you had such a long cycle before?
    About once a year I feel like I have an oddly long cycle. This time last year it happened too, around the time the family got sick with the flu... Just like this year. It's like my body understands I've just got too much **** to deal with as well as having my period and just holds off. So if my cycle had been normal my period would be due around the 31st so its just a waiting game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just reading all the posts so far. Wanted to join and say hi. We are trying for #2, first babe is about to turn 2. Tested this morning with BFN but hoping it’s still a bit early and when test again in a few days will get some happy news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting waiting waiting. Foolishly wasted a test today knowing full well that it’d be negative at you know...4/5dpo

What a knob head I am. Feeling a bit of muscle twinge low down so got myself all excited. Idiot. There should be some sort of ban on FRER purchasing until AF is due. Like cards automatically decline when it’s too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HubbleBubble View Post
    Just waiting waiting waiting. Foolishly wasted a test today knowing full well that it’d be negative at you know...4/5dpo

What a knob head I am. Feeling a bit of muscle twinge low down so got myself all excited. Idiot. There should be some sort of ban on FRER purchasing until AF is due. Like cards automatically decline when it’s too early.
    That's why when I knew we were ttc again I bought 50 each of ovulation and pregnancy tests off eBay. 20 bucks but it's saved me so much more lol I'm not testing with frer until I get a positive on a cheapie.