+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 201
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Jubilant July ๐ŸŽ‰

    Hello

    I couldnโ€™t see a July thread thought Iโ€™d start one for anyone else cycling along with me Iโ€™ll soon be jumping straight back into a FET after just having my first chemical pregnancy ( I have one DD previously from ICSI ).

    My estimated transfer date is the 10th July. Fingers and toes crossed for all of us! Iโ€™m hoping this months a lucky one!
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 22-06-2019 at 23:53.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    136
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me! Currently on cycle day 10 and my 2nd month off the pill trying for baby #2. Using OPKโ€™s this month to see if Iโ€™ve actually started ovulating got a flashing smiley face this morning so โ€œOโ€ day is hopefully just around the corner

    I have a really good feeling about this being your month amiracle4me

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley595 For This Useful Post:

    amiracle4me (23-06-2019)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley595 View Post
    Me! Currently on cycle day 10 and my 2nd month off the pill trying for baby #2. Using OPKโ€™s this month to see if Iโ€™ve actually started ovulating got a flashing smiley face this morning so โ€œOโ€ day is hopefully just around the corner

    I have a really good feeling about this being your month amiracle4me
    Oh yay! Glad to have you with me

    Was your first Bub natural too?

    Thank you! Letโ€™s hope July is awesome for both of us ๐Ÿคž

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for starting this @amiracle4me ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm on CD1 today, TTC #1. I'm going to try not to test til AF is due this cycle. All the BFNs just get me down.
    Good luck to everyone, I hope July is full of fabulous BFPs โค for us all xx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Narabulla For This Useful Post:

    Ashley595 (23-06-2019)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    136
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Jubilant July ๐ŸŽ‰

    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Oh yay! Glad to have you with me

    Was your first Bub natural too?

    Thank you! Letโ€™s hope July is awesome for both of us ๐Ÿคž
    Yes he was, and very unexpected to say the least haha he was a pill baby 8 years ago!(was very young and had no idea a stomach bug could affect contraceptives). This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd child (first child for my partner), 2nd pregnancy 6 years ago ended in a miscarriage at around 12 weeks, was also on the pill when I caught never missed one and had not been unwell, had no idea I was even pregnant until almost 9 weeks after Iโ€™d been vomiting for a week straight and gone to hospital where they did a blood test!

    So this whole planned pregnancy and waiting game is all new to me, very exciting but Iโ€™m not liking the waiting!!! I kind of feel like now that I want it so badly itโ€™s not going to come easily but we will see, itโ€™s going to happen when itโ€™s meant to and if itโ€™s this cycle I will be due around DSโ€™s 9th birthday and he would be absolutely thrilled to have his first sibling as a birthday present
    Last edited by Ashley595; 23-06-2019 at 20:00.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    Thanks for starting this @amiracle4me I'm on CD1 today, TTC #1. I'm going to try not to test til AF is due this cycle. All the BFNs just get me down.
    Good luck to everyone, I hope July is full of fabulous BFPs for us all xx
    Welcome Narabulla! Are you doing any fertility treatment or just naturally?

    Wishing you the best of luck with your cycle this month! ๐Ÿคž

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Welcome Narabulla! Are you doing any fertility treatment or just naturally?

    Wishing you the best of luck with your cycle this month! ๐Ÿคž
    Thank you! We are just trying naturally for now. If we need intervention down the track then so be it, but hoping we can avoid it if possible.
    Good luck for your transfer, I hope there's a beautiful sticky bfp for you in July!

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    Thank you! We are just trying naturally for now. If we need intervention down the track then so be it, but hoping we can avoid it if possible.
    Good luck for your transfer, I hope there's a beautiful sticky bfp for you in July!
    Totally.. if a bub can come along naturally then all the better!

    Thank you. Fingers crossed that this is a special month for all of us xx

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked
    604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley595 View Post
    Yes he was, and very unexpected to say the least haha he was a pill baby 8 years ago!(was very young and had no idea a stomach bug could affect contraceptives). This will be my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd child (first child for my partner), 2nd pregnancy 6 years ago ended in a miscarriage at around 12 weeks, was also on the pill when I caught never missed one and had not been unwell, had no idea I was even pregnant until almost 9 weeks after Iโ€™d been vomiting for a week straight and gone to hospital where they did a blood test!

    So this whole planned pregnancy and waiting game is all new to me, very exciting but Iโ€™m not liking the waiting!!! I kind of feel like now that I want it so badly itโ€™s not going to come easily but we will see, itโ€™s going to happen when itโ€™s meant to and if itโ€™s this cycle I will be due around DSโ€™s 9th birthday and he would be absolutely thrilled to have his first sibling as a birthday present
    Thank you for sharing. Iโ€™m so sorry about your miscarriage. That must have been super hard

    From everything youโ€™ve said it seems like youโ€™re a pretty fertile myrtle so I doubt it will be long! Itโ€™s VERY hard not to be impatient tho

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked
    136
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Thank you for sharing. Iโ€™m so sorry about your miscarriage. That must have been super hard

    From everything youโ€™ve said it seems like youโ€™re a pretty fertile myrtle so I doubt it will be long! Itโ€™s VERY hard not to be impatient tho
    Thank you it was hard but Iโ€™m at peace with it now just wasnโ€™t meant to be. Hoping all my bits and pieces are still working now itโ€™s been a long time so things could have changed, only time will tell!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~ Jubilant July Testing Thread ~*
    By Sabochan in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 31-07-2015, 16:02
  2. ~Jubilant July Testing Thread~ # 2
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 16:55
  3. ** Jubilant July Testing Thread **
    By butterfly2013 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 20:23
  4. Jubilant July meet up
    By bellalika in forum City of Knox and surrounds
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 18:55
  5. Jubilant July Testing Thread!
    By Eco Goddess in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 387
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 03:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
StorychestThe journal meets photo album meets scrapbook for the digital age. Capture and save stories and precious moments of ...