+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh! Sounds like you've been through the ringer too. Yes I had a son under dr m's protocol and I'm seeing him at the moment to try for number two 🤞🏼. Turns out we had a full dq match. I'd be asking him about it at next appt if I were you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh congrats! I hope it doesn’t take two long for number two! What did you have to do to treat the match and have a successful pregnancy?

Thank you, I definitely will be...I’m almost tempted to email his receptionist and ask if they can add it in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Oh I’m really sorry to hear that ❤️ Have you had any success yet?

Yeah I’ve had several, all IVF pregnancies- 1x early miscarriage for unknown reason, 1x early miscarriage trisomy 9, 1x ruptured ectopic, my son and since my son 2x chemicals.
    I did dq alpha test with dr. M only after first failed cycle. I particularly asked for it and he added that to my referral. You can call G and ask her to send to another referral for blood test including dq alpha and beta tests. My husband did the test as well as it is to check of you are matched and we didn’t pay seperately for his appointment so i am sure G can send you the referral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    I did dq alpha test with dr. M only after first failed cycle. I particularly asked for it and he added that to my referral. You can call G and ask her to send to another referral for blood test including dq alpha and beta tests. My husband did the test as well as it is to check of you are matched and we didn’t pay seperately for his appointment so i am sure G can send you the referral.
    Thank you for your comment! I phoned the rooms and asked G to ask Dr M . She was really nice about it so🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Oh congrats! I hope it doesn’t take two long for number two! What did you have to do to treat the match and have a successful pregnancy?

Thank you, I definitely will be...I’m almost tempted to email his receptionist and ask if they can add it in
    Thanks. I had LIT for the match, plus neupogen, Dex, clexane, progesterone and ivig. Will be doing the same protocol again.
    Don't expect an email back anytime soon