+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanahbananah View Post
    Has anyone here used pregnyl before an FET?

I have some ( 2x 5000 ui) left over from a cancelled letrozole cycle and just wondering if it would be any benefit to use around the time I start the prog pessaries and or the time of transfer?
    I haven’t done it for an FET but I did use it as part of my luteal support meds in a collection cycle that only retrieved a few eggs. I’m not quite sure what their rationale for it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Thanks lovely Yeah I’ve got an appointment booked for next Wednesday. How are you feeling?
    Yeah, the same. Nothing Nada. Zip all.

Still going to wait until Saturday to test. I’m so sure I’m out that I’m not fussed at all about waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN today so I’m counting this one out. Feeling pretty upset about it all and dreading another egg collection

I can’t believe I’m 28 and going in to my 13th cycle (6th collection), not quite how I saw my life going.

I feel so incredibly blessed to have my son. Every night we do a little slow cuddle dance to ‘A thousand years’ because it reminds me how much we went through to get him and to keep going.

I feel I have the strength to keep going the way we are, but I don’t want to if I’m ‘flogging a dead horse’ if you know what I mean. I’d rather look at other means, like donor eggs, than continuing the way we are if it’s futile. I’ll be asking for a very honest opinion from my FS next week.

Feeling sorry for yourself! I don’t think you sound like that type of person at all. 13th cycle!!! You are a ****ing badass ivf warrior, to even be able to do this 13 times shows your strength. You’re amazing mama and you will have a second child I just know it and you’re still young too! I hope you’re getting low cost ivf haha I can’t imagine how much out of pocket otherwise after 13 cycles! We’ve only done 2 stims and if this next one doesn’t take will need to start taking from the super. All the best for your next egg collection and hope you’re feeling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    Feeling sorry for yourself! I don’t think you sound like that type of person at all. 13th cycle!!! You are a ****ing badass ivf warrior, to even be able to do this 13 times shows your strength. You’re amazing mama and you will have a second child I just know it and you’re still young too! I hope you’re getting low cost ivf haha I can’t imagine how much out of pocket otherwise after 13 cycles! We’ve only done 2 stims and if this next one doesn’t take will need to start taking from the super. All the best for your next egg collection and hope you’re feeling ok
    Thanks lovely no we don’t qualify for the low cost clinics available in my state, because they only do lite-ivf and I need more drugs and monitoring. A bulk billing one opened here last year so we did go for an appointment because they are supposed to cater to the individual more but then we freaked out about the waiting times, lack of response to what we’d already done and it’s really far away. So we’ve just bit the bullet and continued to pay. We spent 50k out of pocket getting my son, which was difficult but I was working so it was doable. Now that I’m on maternity leave it’s harder so we’ve been accessing my super and will have to go for my husbands soon as we’re already 25k out of pocket for #2 already. It’s crazy thinking about how much money we’ve spent but we get by and I know we’ve got the rest of our lives to pay back the super, pay off the house, make savings wtc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

amiracle4me (18-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another test today and I have a ridiculously, hold the light to the test very very very faint line. What it normally looks like for me 4dpt. I’m not sure what to make of it. I had only weed an hour before but wanted to go for a run to burn off some anger so thought I’d do one last one. I’m sure it will just be a chemical and fade away because by 8dpt you’d be wanting a decent line, but it’s just so weird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I can’t see it anymore haha maybe I’ve officially gone crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I can’t see it anymore haha maybe I’ve officially gone crazy
    Haha! OMG! Show us a pic woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisie2103 View Post
    Hi hun, I tested yesterday! Because I have no will power. It was negative. So pretty sure I'm out. Will test again on Thursday because I'll be 9dpt so should be definitive by then.
    Are you testing today?! Good luck if you do 🤞🤞🤞
    Good luck today hun. I hope you get a late implanter🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkentofu View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm back on the bandwagon for number 2. Just had a transfer yesterday after a "natural" cycle. Looking forward to navigating this crazy tww with everyone
    Hello and welcome to the ‘not very much happening club!’

Is this a frostie from your first child’s round?
    Do you have many?

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another test today and I have a ridiculously, hold the light to the test very very very faint line. What it normally looks like for me 4dpt. I’m not sure what to make of it. I had only weed an hour before but wanted to go for a run to burn off some anger so thought I’d do one last one. I’m sure it will just be a chemical and fade away because by 8dpt you’d be wanting a decent line, but it’s just so weird
    Whoa! Any line is promising. Good on you for going for a run by the way!
    Are you going to test again later??!

I'm already hoping to stop my progesterone today! Look on the bright side of things I guess 😆

My husband is 100% sure he doesnt want to do this again.. money, emotional damage and we already have a gorgeous boy! I'm going to ask whether there would be any way I could get my own eggs. But I'm pretty sure they will say no. Its bull**** that it's so much more expensive using donor eggs... especially when chemo caused my issues! I told him we could use super. I kind of harrassed him into doing this cycle so I doubt he will change his mind.