+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Just got my mid luteal results and progesterone is only 48 so meds are increasing I’m already on pio and 2x500mg combo pessaries and they want me to now take pio and 5 pessaries a day normally the pio shoots my progesterone right up so I opt to take it and just a couple of pessaries instead of 6 pessaries a day! Don’t know what has happened this time
    Ohh bugger. I'm on 400mg 3 times a day. What's Pio?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisie2103 View Post
    I have read nearly everything related to 6 day blastocysts and frozen transfers as well hahah! You had your first child without them treating the immune issue.. do they thinks it's a new problem, or they have no way of knowing?
    My 4 year old vomited in the car today... I thought ****! Gastro! But turns out he was just car sick, poor little thing. I was going to see a friend that is about to give birth, so had to turn around and go home. The car seat was disgusting! Ended up stripping it and chucking it in the washing machine. I get trying not to carry toddlers. It's so hard not to though! Even my son has been lying on top of me tonight... 20kgs with little elbows digging in.
    Literally all my close friends are pregnant! It's so bloody hard! They range from 10 weeks to 38 weeks. I am so happy for all of them but I can't help feeling sad that I'm not part of their "group".
    Argh that sounds like an awful afternoon!

It is very hard seeing friends pregnant, I feel for you

It’s tricky because I feel so bad complaining about it when I have one little miracle and I know there are women on here have been through more than my 12 cycles and still haven’t got one baby. It’s just a horrible journey! Especially when there are ridiculously fertile people out there who pop babies out left right and centre by accident and can’t or don’t want to take care of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh bugger. I'm on 400mg 3 times a day. What's Pio?
    Progesterone in oil injections. They go into your bum They hurt quite a bit and leave a decent welt/ mass of oil which can get itchy and sore but when I’m on so many pessaries and have to do both vaginal and rectal they irritate my bowels and I have to go to the toilet all the time. Haha sorry TMI. Anyway that’s why I usually opt for pio and less pessaries, but now I get to enjoy both in all their glory anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June/July 2019

Progesterone in oil injections. They go into your bum They hurt quite a bit and leave a decent welt/ mass of oil which can get itchy and sore but when I’m on so many pessaries and have to do both vaginal and rectal they irritate my bowels and I have to go to the toilet all the time. Haha sorry TMI. Anyway that’s why I usually opt for pio and less pessaries, but now I get to enjoy both in all their glory anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Oh jeez, that’s a hardcore amount of progesterone! I’ve never heard of pio but they don’t sound fun. Have you always been like that or is it a new protocol?
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 13-07-2019 at 08:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Oh jeez, that’s a hardcore amount of progesterone! I’ve never heard of pio but they not sound fun. Have you always been like that or is it a new protocol?
    Haha yeah so much progesterone! I’m really shocked it was low when I have been on PIO for a couple of days that normally keeps it over 100. I hadn’t taken it before the bloods so that could definitely have affected it but I guess that shows over the 24hr period I have periods where it’s that low so need the extra pessaries.

My first cycle I was only on 2 upping to 4 and my progesterone was very low so since then I’ve been on 6 pessaries (500mg) post transfer every time. I started using PIO during my DS cycle because it was too low on the 6 pessaries and since then have opted to do less pessaries and the PIO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh that's intense!! You poor thing! I would choose the needle too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June/July 2019

Haha yeah so much progesterone! I’m really shocked it was low when I have been on PIO for a couple of days that normally keeps it over 100. I hadn’t taken it before the bloods so that could definitely have affected it but I guess that shows over the 24hr period I have periods where it’s that low so need the extra pessaries.

My first cycle I was only on 2 upping to 4 and my progesterone was very low so since then I’ve been on 6 pessaries (500mg) post transfer every time. I started using PIO during my DS cycle because it was too low on the 6 pessaries and since then have opted to do less pessaries and the PIO.
    I’m sorry. That sounds so full on

Hopefully these little embies are grateful and become super sticky! Are you twitching to do a FRER yet??

I feel nothing today. Like it’s all been a non event/dream. Maybe it’s because last month was so stressful with the BFN, then BFP then BFN. It’s put me off obsessing about it!

I think I will actually make it to 8dp5dt if I can stay this calm..🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh that's intense!! You poor thing! I would choose the needle too.
    How are you going @Lisie2103?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefully these little embies are grateful and become super sticky! Are you twitching to do a FRER yet??

I feel nothing today. Like it’s all been a non event/dream. Maybe it’s because last month was so stressful with the BFN, then BFP then BFN. It’s put me off obsessing about it!

I envy your willpower! I may have picked up and put down the sticks several times 🤣 so glad my dh is home this weekend to distract me!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I envy your willpower! I may have picked up and put down the sticks several times 🤣 so glad my dh is home this weekend to distract me!!