+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisie2103 View Post
    Well if you do decide to stop, I will be joining you! Kind of relieved to be honest. Don't count yourself out yet though, you never know! Wait until your test tomorrow! 🤞🤞🤞
    I think if you just can't survive without another child, keep going. We mainly wanted another one so our son would have a sibling. But unfortunately not happening.

I think I have thrush from the f@#king progesterone as well!

Proud of myself today, went for a playdate with a friend that is pregnant. Told her what happened.
    Thanks for your support ❤️

We’ve only just started trying for a second though so we can’t quit this early. We only did our first FET last month. I have a fair few in the freezer which is a blessing and a curse as it would be hard to stop with some left.

Will update tomorrow.

Ps. The pubs good! Well done for being strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amiracle4me View Post
    Hello and welcome to the ‘not very much happening club!’

Is this a frostie from your first child’s round?
    Do you have many?

Best of luck!
    Thank you! Yea it was a frostie and it's the only one To those doing multiple rounds - you guys are amazingly strong!

I've only done one fresh round and one FET and I am pretty sure I'm done if this frostie doesn't work out. I can see many benefits of having a single child 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well.. update from me at 8dp5dt.. it’s another effing chemical!

I’m going back to bed.. stupid IVF..

IMG_2772.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 100981
    That’s quite a visible line, faint, but visible so I wouldn’t be discounting you out so soon. You might just have low hcg. Will you test again tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    That’s quite a visible line, faint, but visible so I wouldn’t be discounting you out so soon. You might just have low hcg. Will you test again tomorrow?
    Yeah, but I left it late to test for exactly this reason. So I knew for sure. At 8dp5dt it’s too faint. I can’t believe that I’ve had another chem. Unreal

I’ll test tomorrow but that’s it. I’ve got no more FRER’s left and I’m not buying anymore.

See you in the August thread!

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 100981
    That’s so crap!!! IVF is s***!!! Sorry it looks like another Chem, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed the line gets darker for you. Please look after yourself and enjoy that bottle of wine if you need to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I haven’t been on much the past few weeks, I’ve been hiding a bit through all the stres! So after a long stim cycle we got 3 eggs at collection last week and 2 fertilised. I am now 3dp5dt and officially PUPO! I also just found out that after 8 stimulation rounds I finally have one embryo good enough to freeze! Sooooooooo happy and relieved to have a frozen grade 4BB embryo after all this time!!! Feeling really positive with this little emby I have on board and our little blessing in the freezer! Beta is booked for next Friday!

I hope everyone is managing ok through this roller coaster. I still have my fingers and toes crossed for all of the strong women on here. Hoping we all get our BFP’s soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarry11 For This Useful Post:

SJ565 (20-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 100981
    Fingers and toes crossed for a darker line tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarry11 View Post
    Sorry I haven’t been on much the past few weeks, I’ve been hiding a bit through all the stres! So after a long stim cycle we got 3 eggs at collection last week and 2 fertilised. I am now 3dp5dt and officially PUPO! I also just found out that after 8 stimulation rounds I finally have one embryo good enough to freeze! Sooooooooo happy and relieved to have a frozen grade 4BB embryo after all this time!!! Feeling really positive with this little emby I have on board and our little blessing in the freezer! Beta is booked for next Friday!

I hope everyone is managing ok through this roller coaster. I still have my fingers and toes crossed for all of the strong women on here. Hoping we all get our BFP’s soon!
    Congratulations on the excellent embryos! How exciting! Hoping this little guy sticks! Will you test before beta?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my fresh transfer. 3 of the 5 embryos became AA blastocysts overnight and the other 2 will stay in the incubator tonight to hopefully join the others in the freezer tomorrow. 🤞🏻🤞🏻