+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June/July 2019

Hi everyone!

I couldn’t find a thread for June/July so I thought I’d make a new one. I’m just starting a new fresh cycle, I have the most amazing little girl from our last ivf cycle and even now she’s 16 months I still can’t believe she’s here! Absolutely blows my mind. Now we’re trying for baby number 2. Currently half way through the cycle, just injecting and have my first scan on Monday to see how the eggs are growing. On a different medication this time, apparently it’s better but we’ll see!

How is everyone else’s cycle going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my first EPU on Monday morning

17 follicles, so hopefully that will give me a couple embryos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're just a few days away from the first scan for our next frozen cycle, so I'm so happy to have seen this thread pop up!

Woke up this morning with PMS x 1000 so I'm gonna assume the meds are working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi

thanks for setting this thread up. I started my stim on 31st May and have been hanging on the April/May thread 😝

this is my 4th stim cycle. no frozen from previous cycle.

I had 9 eggs collected on Monday 10th. Day 1 update with 6 mature and 4 fertilised. Day 3 update - 4 still going. Day 4 update - 3 still going.

however day 3 and 4 updates are non-standard. because i pushed, they just told me that the embryos are still there 🤷🏻‍♀️ MIVF only gives updates on day 1 and day 5.

transfer is tomorrow (Saturday). 🤞🏻 that there'll be one for transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by looking4babyDEE View Post
    hi

thanks for setting this thread up. I started my stim on 31st May and have been hanging on the April/May thread

this is my 4th stim cycle. no frozen from previous cycle.

I had 9 eggs collected on Monday 10th. Day 1 update with 6 mature and 4 fertilised. Day 3 update - 4 still going. Day 4 update - 3 still going.

however day 3 and 4 updates are non-standard. because i pushed, they just told me that the embryos are still there 🤷🏻‍♀️ MIVF only gives updates on day 1 and day 5.

transfer is tomorrow (Saturday). 🤞🏻 that there'll be one for transfer.
    All the best for tomorrow and for a sticky embryo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozzylou79 For This Useful Post:

looking4babyDEE (14-06-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am on my second cycle. First cycle in March we got 7 eggs, 5 fertilised and 1 made it for a fresh transfer which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Second cycle in May we got 11 eggs, all fertilised with ICSI and 5 made it to PDG testing, now waiting for the results, hopefully on Monday. I have an 11 and 8 year old from a previous relationship and we are trying for baby no 3 with my partner who has no children. I turned 40 in April and we had been trying for a year before turning to IVF, I have PCOS but there are no other problems, just age. My two children were conceived naturally. Good luck to everyone on here, i hope we all have a precious baby in our arms soon ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozzylou79 View Post
    Hi ladies, I am on my second cycle. First cycle in March we got 7 eggs, 5 fertilised and 1 made it for a fresh transfer which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Second cycle in May we got 11 eggs, all fertilised with ICSI and 5 made it to PDG testing, now waiting for the results, hopefully on Monday. I have an 11 and 8 year old from a previous relationship and we are trying for baby no 3 with my partner who has no children. I turned 40 in April and we had been trying for a year before turning to IVF, I have PCOS but there are no other problems, just age. My two children were conceived naturally. Good luck to everyone on here, i hope we all have a precious baby in our arms soon ❤️
    🤞🏻 for wonderful news on Monday hun. 100% fertilised and 50% suitable for PGD is amazing!!! these must be fighter 💪🏼 would love to learn what you did different in cycle 2 🙏🏼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to looking4babyDEE For This Useful Post:

Lozzylou79 (15-06-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am currently stimming 1st scan is on Tuesday. This is our 7th cycle. Cycle #5 1st FET got us dd in 2016. We are with a new FS and all new meds / protocol. Good luck everyone! 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I’m on my fifth try but first FET. First go, we’re trying a natural round.
    We had a miscarriage last cycle which really threw me, it was like a cruel prank.
    I’ve got bloods tests for the next week and I’m hoping to transfer by Friday... we’ll see.
    Sending lots of luck and positive vibes your way ladies! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET June/July 2019

I’m feeling really negative at the moment just heard bad news. my first ivf cycle collected 12 but only 5 fertilised and day 3 basically I have only 2 that look good and 2 sluggish ones . Does this indicate a egg quality problem ? It’s even more disheartening as we have been trying for three years as we got pregnant but miscarried in the middle . I feel hopeless !