+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think question should be more - is that what you’re going to want to do at 22 w pregnant with twins...? I can imagine you’d be uncomfortable and tired. A German holiday would be awesome but at that stage in pregnancy I’d prefer something more chilled out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I think question should be more - is that what you’re going to want to do at 22 w pregnant with twins...? I can imagine you’d be uncomfortable and tired. A German holiday would be awesome but at that stage in pregnancy I’d prefer something more chilled out.
    That’s a good point. By 22 weeks with twins I was tired and would get sore walking or standing for too long. Having said that I know other twin mums who were still jogging and going to the gym so everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am pregnant with twins, flied from Melbourne to Asia via Singapore just before 23w and returned around 26w. The flight journey was ok, I was mostly exhausted from packing and taking care of sick dd and dh. Also I had pretty horrific swelling on both legs and feet which only went back to normal after I returned to Melbourne, but that's probably due to the climate of my destination.

Would you be having 20w scan prior to the holiday or after? My plan to travel at 22w worked well as that gave us enough time to complete the 20w scan. My ob gave me clearance to fly until 30w but he did say he wouldn't recommend any more plane travel after this one.

Having said the above, I travelled to visit mum and family so no sightseeing activities involved and I was going around between places mostly by taxi/car. I did take dd in stroller out regularly and walked around for no more than 2 hours, towards the end of my trip I seem to be short of breath more often and it was harder to find a comfy position to sleep at night.

Overall I am glad I did the trip though even though dd, dh, and me all came back with cold.