+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Totally unsure if pregnant

So this is a bit long but honestly so confused about my body and looking to see if anyone else has experienced this and got a bfp. So i had iui 14 days ago. Last 2 days ive had not quite cramps but a definite niggle in my abdomen with an almost heat spreading through it. Im bloated as can be exhausted all i want is caramel and pancakes which i hate. But the thing thats bugging me is ive been dry as since the iui now im sort of feeling wet but mucus is not thick enough to really see so im assuming its watery. Ive been testing out trigger the hpt went really light then dark again now the line is almost invisible. Is this my period starting or could i still be pregnant? I lost 6 babies last year with tw sets of twins. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz89 View Post
    So this is a bit long but honestly so confused about my body and looking to see if anyone else has experienced this and got a bfp. So i had iui 14 days ago. Last 2 days ive had not quite cramps but a definite niggle in my abdomen with an almost heat spreading through it. Im bloated as can be exhausted all i want is caramel and pancakes which i hate. But the thing thats bugging me is ive been dry as since the iui now im sort of feeling wet but mucus is not thick enough to really see so im assuming its watery. Ive been testing out trigger the hpt went really light then dark again now the line is almost invisible. Is this my period starting or could i still be pregnant? I lost 6 babies last year with tw sets of twins. Any advice is welcome.
    I'm so sorry you've been through that.

What time frames have been between the tests? Are they also at similar times of day with similar times since your last Wee?
    Are you using the same test brand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh you have been through a lot, I’m hoping that you have had additional testing done on yourself to see why these losses keep on happening, like immune and blood clotting testing done