Hello,

My husband Shaun and I are 31 and 32 years old and seeking an egg donor angel to help us start our family.

2 years ago I fell pregnant but then miscarried early on. After this miscarriage my body didn't quite return to normal and after numerous tests I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure/premature menopause. This has been very difficult to process and we tried multiple of IVF, Traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture however none helped. Shaun and I now feel that we're in the right position to find our angelic egg donor and start our family.

Shaun and I live in Adelaide and have been together 7 years, married 3. We are seeking a donor preferably in South Australia. I do Administration work for a Child Care and Shaun works in IT.

Our interests include spending time with our niece and nephew and close family. Shaun enjoys pottering in the garden. We've recently grown strawberries and chilies and we have a fresh herb patch. I have recently started dance classes and practice my routines in my spare time.

We will tell our future child about their egg donor so that they know how generous people can be. We're thinking of not maintaining constant contact with our donor but we can discuss this and see what suits us both. We would like a donor under 35. If we sound like people you would like to donate to we would like to start getting to know you and if it all feels right, begin the process.

We look forward to hearing from you.