+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early pregnancy pains

Hi guys,
    I am currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant and am experiencing some mild cramping, bloating, in my lower abdomen and lower back, I also feel gassy. This will be my fourth pregnancy but just can’t seem to remember if I experienced these pains this early on as it’s been a while since my last pregnancy. I also haven’t had much morning sickness just feel a little queasy when I wake up. With my other 3 pregnancies I had really bad morning sickness around this time but this time I don’t have any really. Is this normal to have the constant cramping and back pain and is it normal to not have any morning sickness yet? I experienced a miscarriage 2 years ago and ever since then I have been extremely paranoid that it will happen again
    If anyone is having the same or similar symptoms as me I would love to hear if it is normal or not normal.
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm now 16 + 4 but I had pains early on. It was more of an ache in my lower abdomen rather than cramps.

If you're worried maybe see your gp x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoohBear2910 For This Useful Post:

km891 (14-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear2910 View Post
    I'm now 16 + 4 but I had pains early on. It was more of an ache in my lower abdomen rather than cramps.

If you're worried maybe see your gp x
    Thanks PooBear2910
    I have an ultrasound on Friday so hopefully seeing baby will give me piece of mind xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by km891 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I am currently 6 weeks 4 days pregnant and am experiencing some mild cramping, bloating, in my lower abdomen and lower back, I also feel gassy. This will be my fourth pregnancy but just can’t seem to remember if I experienced these pains this early on as it’s been a while since my last pregnancy. I also haven’t had much morning sickness just feel a little queasy when I wake up. With my other 3 pregnancies I had really bad morning sickness around this time but this time I don’t have any really. Is this normal to have the constant cramping and back pain and is it normal to not have any morning sickness yet? I experienced a miscarriage 2 years ago and ever since then I have been extremely paranoid that it will happen again
    If anyone is having the same or similar symptoms as me I would love to hear if it is normal or not normal.
    Thanks guys
    I’m 5+1 and feel very gassy, a bit bloated and get some cramping so I can relate. Had these symptoms early on last time too! Pop over to the January 2020 Due In Group, we have been sharing early symptoms there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

km891 (14-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    I’m 5+1 and feel very gassy, a bit bloated and get some cramping so I can relate. Had these symptoms early on last time too! Pop over to the January 2020 Due In Group, we have been sharing early symptoms there
    Thank you for your reply mmmkay
    Such a relief to know others are having the same symptoms as well! I will go join the group now!! xx