Hi new Mums and Dads!

I'm a professional Newborn Photographer on the Northside of Brisbane.. I've had many wonderful Bubhub families visit me when I've needed a Newborn baby model, and I've got another callout for this weekend please!

We require a Newborn baby boy or girl, aged 7-15 days old for THIS Saturday 11th May at 9.30am. The session will take 1 hour.
My home studio location is in Murrumba Downs, on the Northside of Brisbane.

The aim of the session is a creative setup with intent to use the image (baby permitting) in photographic awards. Due to competition rules, I now have to charge a $50 session fee to abide by the entry rules of being a commissioned (paid) shoot.
Please don't stress about the charge - $50 doesn't cover anything for me, it's solely to abide by competition rules and you do not need to purchase or pay for anything else.

In return, I would love to provide you with 8 Digital Images of your newborn baby, plus the creative photo when it's finished.

Please PM me with your baby's date of birth and a no-hat photo, and I can send you links to my website, and also a link to our model call details.

Thankyou!
Claire