+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for CD1! Eep, hope caffeine withdrawals go okay...I actually have found that drinking decaf coffee helps fool my brain somewhat? Or at least my tastebuds? Now that the miserable stage has ended, I actually feel a lot better and more even in my energy and moods so I guess it's a good thing overall.

I do plan to test it myself cos I'd much rather find out myself than have the anxiety of waiting for a phone call plus it being all weird and sympathetic if it's negative. My beta isn't til 4th Nov (my clinic really like to make it an exact 2WW ) so I'm trying to hold out til Tues as that'd be Day 8 and it seems reasonable. Totally fighting the urge to test already though I'm honestly like...how soon is too soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB View Post
    Yay for CD1! Eep, hope caffeine withdrawals go okay...I actually have found that drinking decaf coffee helps fool my brain somewhat? Or at least my tastebuds? Now that the miserable stage has ended, I actually feel a lot better and more even in my energy and moods so I guess it's a good thing overall.

I do plan to test it myself cos I'd much rather find out myself than have the anxiety of waiting for a phone call plus it being all weird and sympathetic if it's negative. My beta isn't til 4th Nov (my clinic really like to make it an exact 2WW ) so I'm trying to hold out til Tues as that'd be Day 8 and it seems reasonable. Totally fighting the urge to test already though I'm honestly like...how soon is too soon..
    You’re not in the too soon boat - definitely not by tomorrow, anyway
    But, there’s something liberating about holding out til late in the 2ww to test. Holds on to hope, I think

Not that we waited, I gave in in a split second to my partner wanting to test due to a couple of so ‘unlike me’ symptoms.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

BBBB (28-10-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    so glad all went well @Boxergirl! And already knowing the gender - how exciting!

And glad your transfer went well @BBBB! How are you feeling? Do you plan to test or are you holding out for beta?

Well I’m CD1 this morning! Yay! As for the caffeine... I had been plotting along still having a daily coffee or two, but a caffeine induced event yesterday is officially making me give it up! So first morning this morning w/o one. This will def be harder to give up than alcohol as I barely drink except for the odd Shiraz.
    Yay to cycle day 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BBBB totally understand your thoughts with the testing!
    And good idea with the decaf. I’ll definitely give it a shot as I use to love waking up of a morning knowing I’d get a coffee! First day down and have had the withdrawal headache most of the day. I suspect they’ll last a few days. But also keen to see if coming off caffeine improves my moods too!

Have you told any more of your family your good news @Boxergirl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, still on the hush 🤫 @TandR!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys! I cracked and POAS this morning and there's a faint second line! It's 7dp5dt today and I had some textbook implantation signs on Sat so it's likely just that it implanted more toward the 5 days after transfer and it's just very early. Obvs my next move is to go buy a big pack of tests to stare at

We're both over the moon while trying to keep in mind it's crazy early days and literally anything could happen from here. My BT is still a full week away next Mon

Hope you're both doing great! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys! I cracked and POAS this morning and there's a faint second line! It's 7dp5dt today and I had some textbook implantation signs on Sat so it's likely just that it implanted more toward the 5 days after transfer and it's just very early. Obvs my next move is to go buy a big pack of tests to stare at

We're both over the moon while trying to keep in mind it's crazy early days and literally anything could happen from here. My BT is still a full week away next Mon

Hope you're both doing great! <3
    Woo hoo!! @BBBB Post a pic?!

That’s a fantastic start, there are so many hurdles in this IVF game, you’ve just jumped a big one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I'm happy and just trying not to freak out Hoping tomorrow looks stronger!

IMG_4294.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I'm happy and just trying not to freak out Hoping tomorrow looks stronger!

Attachment 102094
    I didn’t have to squint for that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

BBBB (28-10-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's darker today!

IMG_4301.jpg

How're your symptoms going @Boxergirl? I'm already having the occasional nausea. (Yay?)