+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Great news re: the little blast on board. Let the symptom spotting begin lol

Hopefully, it’s THE ONE
    I’ve already been doing so much Googling about symptoms. Too bad just about everything also matches up with using Crinone! 😂😂

It will be so nice for you to be close to your family. I grew up around my cousins and now that we’re all adults we’re still so close. It’s wonderful having people you can rely on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by este View Post
    I’ve already been doing so much Googling about symptoms. Too bad just about everything also matches up with using Crinone!

It will be so nice for you to be close to your family. I grew up around my cousins and now that we’re all adults we’re still so close. It’s wonderful having people you can rely on!
    Do keep us up to date. When are you going to test?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do keep us up to date. When are you going to test?!
    I’ve got my blood test on the 3rd of March. We’ve decided we’re going to try and hold off on a home test until the day before that (which is also the day that AF is due)... in saying that, we’ve already bought a box of three tests, so having to them sitting in the house might be too tempting.

“Symptom” wise so far, I’ve been experiencing impressively swollen boobs, the occasional cramp that feels nothing like ones I’ve ever had, needing to pee all the time, and my skin breaking out. Usually before AF my skin breaks out a little/my boobs get a bit tender, but nothing to this degree. Google tells me this is all caused by progesterone though, so I’m taking them all with a grain of salt.

I’m trying not to get too excited about things and really just trying to relax for the next week until I can test. I read somewhere about “hoping for a positive but preparing for a negative”, and I’m keeping that saying in the back of my mind. This is the first time in my life I’ve tried to conceive, and I know it’s not realistic to think that it will happen first time (as much as I want it to!!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’ve got my blood test on the 3rd of March. We’ve decided we’re going to try and hold off on a home test until the day before that (which is also the day that AF is due)... in saying that, we’ve already bought a box of three tests, so having to them sitting in the house might be too tempting.

“Symptom” wise so far, I’ve been experiencing impressively swollen boobs, the occasional cramp that feels nothing like ones I’ve ever had, needing to pee all the time, and my skin breaking out. Usually before AF my skin breaks out a little/my boobs get a bit tender, but nothing to this degree. Google tells me this is all caused by progesterone though, so I’m taking them all with a grain of salt.

I’m trying not to get too excited about things and really just trying to relax for the next week until I can test. I read somewhere about “hoping for a positive but preparing for a negative”, and I’m keeping that saying in the back of my mind. This is the first time in my life I’ve tried to conceive, and I know it’s not realistic to think that it will happen first time (as much as I want it to!!!).
    Yes, it’s hard to know what’s from meds vs what’s not!! 🤪

How’s it all going?

Hoping you are one of the very lucky ones for a transfer to work first go 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I was, still shocked, really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, it’s hard to know what’s from meds vs what’s not!! 🤪

How’s it all going?

Hoping you are one of the very lucky ones for a transfer to work first go 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I was, still shocked, really
    It happened first time for you? That’s incredible!

All of the symptoms have been much the same, plus some occasional nausea, and I seem to be a lot more teary about things!

DP and I had a moment of weakness this afternoon- lounging around on the couch and suddenly she looked at me and said, “you need to convince me not to convince you to pee on a stick right now!” I turned my phone around to show her I’d been Googling how soon in theory you could get an accurate reading after transfer.

We both managed to pull ourselves together and didn’t test (we’re not ready to leave the “it could be yes!” bubble), but it made me wonder- I had pick up on a Monday and transfer on the Friday... does that make it a three day (because it had the three days in between to develop) or a four day (because it was on the fourth day) transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It happened first time for you? That’s incredible!

All of the symptoms have been much the same, plus some occasional nausea, and I seem to be a lot more teary about things!

DP and I had a moment of weakness this afternoon- lounging around on the couch and suddenly she looked at me and said, “you need to convince me not to convince you to pee on a stick right now!” I turned my phone around to show her I’d been Googling how soon in theory you could get an accurate reading after transfer.

We both managed to pull ourselves together and didn’t test (we’re not ready to leave the “it could be yes!” bubble), but it made me wonder- I had pick up on a Monday and transfer on the Friday... does that make it a three day (because it had the three days in between to develop) or a four day (because it was on the fourth day) transfer?
    Hmm, I think that makes it a day 4? As collection is day 0. Or so I thought
    Can’t say I’ve heard of a day 4, did they put back a blastocyst?

The temptation to test is so real!! You two did well not to cave!!

Yes, first transfer at 40 and it worked. We caved at 4dp5dt and got a strong positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello nice to see this thread, how do I know I'm in a right one? I'm scheduled for CS 18th of March, so I might be late already with joining your group?