+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I would ask the question - I'm currently on CD18, and I took an OPK last night, and the line was actually on the darker side - not enough to be a positive just yet. Also i'm getting what feels like I pain.
    Here's the kicker - my last 3 cycles have been 25 days. If thats the same for this month, and I'm only getting O now, does that mean my LP is waaaaaaaaaay too short to support a pregnancy?

I swear I didn't have this much trouble the first time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    This was me last cycle, super frustrating!
    So frustrating!! I took a test and it was negative so now just hoping AF shows properly so i can move on to next cycle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaV For This Useful Post:

Em9 (23-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up right now, because its been a let down each time now, but this month I cant help feeling positive! AF was due last Friday but still no sign of her, my boobs are killing me, and for the last couple of days I've been nauseous as hell. I'm currently driving around the paddock checking cows (we're farmers in case that made no sense lol) and its all I can do to not vomit out the window. And I can smell EVERYTHING. I haven't done a test since last Thursday, so I'm heading to town today to get some more! Please please please let the baby gods be on our side this month!!! Good luck to anyone left to test xxx

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Narabulla For This Useful Post:

Am33 (23-05-2019),Em9 (23-05-2019),GothicBeeza (23-05-2019),LJD23 (23-05-2019),MUG81 (23-05-2019),MummaV (23-05-2019),Simyt (23-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    I'm trying not to get my hopes up right now, because its been a let down each time now, but this month I cant help feeling positive! AF was due last Friday but still no sign of her, my boobs are killing me, and for the last couple of days I've been nauseous as hell. I'm currently driving around the paddock checking cows (we're farmers in case that made no sense lol) and its all I can do to not vomit out the window. And I can smell EVERYTHING. I haven't done a test since last Thursday, so I'm heading to town today to get some more! Please please please let the baby gods be on our side this month!!! Good luck to anyone left to test xxx
    Good luck! Let us know how you go xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashee For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (24-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck!! You have done so well not to test again until now!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (24-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds positive. Good luck. We will be waiting to hear x x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LJD23 For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (24-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies, unfortunately I'm out. AF arrived with a major vengeance this morning. I just want to stay in bed and cry to be honest. I thought this was going to be it, but onto June now I suppose.
    Baby dust to everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GothicBeeza, yes if that’s the case your LP will be way too short, from memory it’s vb6 that can help lengthen it and also vitex, you’d need to be on those supplements for at least 3 months for them to start making a real difference, keep in mind that vitex can make you cycles go a bit wonky for a while until they adjust, but well worth the perseverance in my mind, some people don’t like it, but if you want to give it a try, taking it for at least 6 mths is a good idea, if not just try with the b6. With the vitex it’s best to take continuously as well, don’t stop after O etc.
    Last edited by stacey10; 24-05-2019 at 11:42.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza (28-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies, unfortunately I'm out. AF arrived with a major vengeance this morning. I just want to stay in bed and cry to be honest. I thought this was going to be it, but onto June now I suppose.
    Oh no! Best luck for next month!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (25-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @nurabulla x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LJD23 For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (25-05-2019)