+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no idea where I’m at anymore. I started spotting 11 days ago and took that as the start of AF but have only stopped bleeding today!! 11 days is a long AF, so I’m wondering if the spotting doesn’t count? I have no idea. I’m guessing it’s because I stopped taking the pill before my last cycle so my body is getting used to not being on the pill.
    Anyway, if AF did start 11 days ago, I will be due for my next AF on the 31st so should be able to test before then. Now to start bd again- I have not felt like it whatsoever lately. Plan is to try and do it every second day, argh I hate having to schedule it in. Hopefully DH will be finished putting the crop in and will finally be off the tractor once the weekend comes. 2 paddocks to go! I might feel a little more enthusiastic if he’s actually around 🤣

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

Hetty (16-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Still no af. Tested. Bfn

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

Em9 (16-05-2019),GothicBeeza (16-05-2019),Hetty (16-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies husband and I have decided to start trying for our second. I’m on CD3 so won’t be testing this month but thought I’d join the chat. Great to see so many BFPs already this month!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hetty For This Useful Post:

Em9 (16-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetty View Post
    Hi ladies husband and I have decided to start trying for our second. I’m on CD3 so won’t be testing this month but thought I’d join the chat. Great to see so many BFPs already this month!
    So exciting. Welcome to it!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

Hetty (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Magical May

Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    So exciting. Welcome to it!!!
    Thanks Izy crossing fingers and toes for a girl this time but I’m sure my son (and husband) would love a boy!

Bit worried health wise this time around too. I’m CMV negative and have a son in day care, so super nervous! Trying my best not to get his germs but he just wants to cuddle me and he’s heaps drooly.

Also had major complications with the birth last time and hoping things will be much smoother. But have to get pregnant first!!!
    Last edited by Hetty; 17-05-2019 at 14:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hetty For This Useful Post:

Em9 (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got my OPK in the mail today. Blank circle so nothing happening here. I have no idea where my cycle is at or anything 🥴

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Finally got my OPK in the mail today. Blank circle so nothing happening here. I have no idea where my cycle is at or anything 🥴
    You will generally always have a blank circle first time as it finds your baseline. If you are close to ovulation and test again tomorrow, it will pick up with surge from baseline.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Simyt For This Useful Post:

Em9 (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not holding much hope for this month. AF due today theoretically, but no sign nor symptoms so far. Last test yesterday was a bfn.....again. Only saving grace might be that I'm 99.999% certain I ovulated late this month. Could be anywhere up to a week late, so not completely out yet, just feeling so incredibly defeated today 😔

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Narabulla For This Useful Post:

Em9 (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Narabulla View Post
    Not holding much hope for this month. AF due today theoretically, but no sign nor symptoms so far. Last test yesterday was a bfn.....again. Only saving grace might be that I'm 99.999% certain I ovulated late this month. Could be anywhere up to a week late, so not completely out yet, just feeling so incredibly defeated today 😔
    Oh sorry to hear you’re feeling defeated. Like you said, you’re not out yet! I’m sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way 🤞🤞

I had a bad defeated feeling last cycle too, have bounced back and having a good month... but can see the feeling coming back if we miss out again. This is the best month I’ve had in every way - more exercise, less stress, better eating, tracking O, more BDing. I’m feeling positive about it, but if we miss out again, I don’t know what more we can do 😑

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tashee For This Useful Post:

Narabulla (17-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    I have no idea where I’m at anymore. I started spotting 11 days ago and took that as the start of AF but have only stopped bleeding today!! 11 days is a long AF, so I’m wondering if the spotting doesn’t count? I have no idea. I’m guessing it’s because I stopped taking the pill before my last cycle so my body is getting used to not being on the pill.
    Anyway, if AF did start 11 days ago, I will be due for my next AF on the 31st so should be able to test before then. Now to start bd again- I have not felt like it whatsoever lately. Plan is to try and do it every second day, argh I hate having to schedule it in. Hopefully DH will be finished putting the crop in and will finally be off the tractor once the weekend comes. 2 paddocks to go! I might feel a little more enthusiastic if he’s actually around 🤣
    Good luck! I think we’re at about the same point, I’m going to test at the end of month too. Are you tracking O in anyway or waiting for cycle to sort out first?