+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleowl View Post
    Hi everyone, I’ve been MIA for a few weeks. We just got back from Greece this week. Had 2 excellent blastocysts transferred 13 days ago and....

BFP!!!!

Finally after 12+ years of trying, 13 previous cycles with our own eggs and sperm, it worked first time with double donor frozen embryos!!

We are in such shock and so excited, but also nervous waiting on blood results this week. I started pinkish bleeding at 3dp5dt and assumed it was irritation or implantion, however it has continued the past 10 days, a bit heavier at times. But it’s very stop/start day and night, eases off and comes back.

I’ve tried to stay calm, it’s hard when it’s now period red, but my tests are blazing, and only getting stronger each day, now I’m 4w4d. Second beta tomorrow then results Tuesday. Scan Monday 13th at 5w5d. I’m betting on sub chorionic haematoma. A friend of mine had one recently, bled so much for months but the haemorrhage healed over at 12 weeks and pg progressed fine.

Hoping and praying everything goes ok, it’s so scary bleeding this much. Taking comfort in my really dark positive tests, and 2 bfp digitals.

Thanks for all your support and advice leading up to our trip, I couldn’t have done it without you. And I never would have found Embryoland and Dr N otherwise .

Attachment 100216
    @purpleowl that is such wonderful news after all of your failures.
    It sounds like things should be good, let us know what your numbers come back at.

Dr N and his team are lovely aren’t they? My first attempt at Embryoland was also successful, 11 months ago now with my twin boys.

Keep resting as much as possible in these early weeks whilst you have these scary bleeds. Lots of love, congratulations again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I’ve been MIA for a few weeks. We just got back from Greece this week. Had 2 excellent blastocysts transferred 13 days ago and....

BFP!!!!

Finally after 12+ years of trying, 13 previous cycles with our own eggs and sperm, it worked first time with double donor frozen embryos!!

We are in such shock and so excited, but also nervous waiting on blood results this week. I started pinkish bleeding at 3dp5dt and assumed it was irritation or implantion, however it has continued the past 10 days, a bit heavier at times. But it’s very stop/start day and night, eases off and comes back.

I’ve tried to stay calm, it’s hard when it’s now period red, but my tests are blazing, and only getting stronger each day, now I’m 4w4d. Second beta tomorrow then results Tuesday. Scan Monday 13th at 5w5d. I’m betting on sub chorionic haematoma. A friend of mine had one recently, bled so much for months but the haemorrhage healed over at 12 weeks and pg progressed fine.

Hoping and praying everything goes ok, it’s so scary bleeding this much. Taking comfort in my really dark positive tests, and 2 bfp digitals.

Thanks for all your support and advice leading up to our trip, I couldn’t have done it without you. And I never would have found Embryoland and Dr N otherwise .

Attachment 100216
    Congratulations @purpleowl, I am so happy for you. You totally deserve it. I am 4 weeks 6 days and had a little bleeding last night and today so I know how you feel. But after sharing the journey of so many wonderful ladies on here, I know that this is pretty common so no need for concern just yet. Best of luck with the bloods tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @purpleowl congratulations! It's so hard to believe that it can actually work after oe ivf isnt it? Very happy for you! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

RubyT78 (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @purpleowl do you find the bleeding worse if you are more active? I've read sch can work like that. Rest up, lay back and think about your little bean(s?) And you're right, bleeding is so scary but also so common xx Hoping to hear more good news in the next few days and weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @purpleowl do you find the bleeding worse if you are more active? I've read sch can work like that. Rest up, lay back and think about your little bean(s?) And you're right, bleeding is so scary but also so common xx Hoping to hear more good news in the next few days and weeks.
    Thanks everyone. Yes it’s VERY hard to wrap my head around after identifying as infertile for so many years. Maybe I’ll believe it when we get the bloods, or maybe not til the scan shows all clear.

The struggle with the bleeding is hard, it’s increased a lot in 10 days, it’s now dark period red and clotty. It never stops now except 3-4 hours while asleep, during the day it goes from light period to dark and back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and yes the cramping is worse when I’m really anxious or doing a lot. I have been resting the 3 dats we’ve been home, doesn’t help that I brought back the flu and am severely jet lagged too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to purpleowl For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope all of you lovely ladies with recent bfp’s and bleeding have upped your progesterone incase it’s low progesterone causing the bleeding.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo (05-05-2019),gorgeousgeorge (05-05-2019),Moc24 (07-05-2019),RubyT78 (05-05-2019),Superaunty (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @purpleowl was just thinking if you coul get in to a imagin place to get a scan, they might be able to see the sch if there is one, dont know if that would help or just make you more anxious? Anyways yeah, progesterone and rest is what drs usually say to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @purpleowl was just thinking if you coul get in to a imagin place to get a scan, they might be able to see the sch if there is one, dont know if that would help or just make you more anxious? Anyways yeah, progesterone and rest is what drs usually say to do.
    I tried on Friday to get a referral but GP was adamant against a scan before 5w5d cause you wouldn’t see the heartbeat. I asked again later cause that’s not we are looking for, it’s the source of the bleed. She said again no cause everything is too small to see on ultrasound before then. So frustrating, I’m sure bleeding as much as a heavy period for 10 days, surely you’d see something??

I’m on 3x 200mg of Utrogestan daily at night, since before transfer.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to purpleowl For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried on Friday to get a referral but GP was adamant against a scan before 5w5d cause you wouldn’t see the heartbeat. I asked again later cause that’s not we are looking for, it’s the source of the bleed. She said again no cause everything is too small to see on ultrasound before then. So frustrating, I’m sure bleeding as much as a heavy period for 10 days, surely you’d see something??

I’m on 3x 200mg of Utrogestan daily at night, since before transfer.
    Bloody gps, so many of them are useless. Ues i think youd see something to although they cant actually do anything, so no harm in waiting, just be nice to know either way. Its hard having to work with normal gps and drs when you're used to doing ivf, the clinic usually looks after you post bfp i suppose coz youve given them thousands of dollars. Dr.N would just do it because you asked, no problems, no charge. Be good if all drs where like him. In amy case, i know loys of ladies who've had lots of bleeding all the way through and things have been just fine. Be nice if once you finally get a bfp you could stop stressing. That's how i thought id be, but it never bloody ends! I also just tried to take some joy from the fact that i actually could get a bfp and that my uterus would allow an embryo to implant. Baby steps xx And your 2 link lines look really nice and strong!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Notalone (06-05-2019)