+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For those not disclosing other medication to their clinics, if you're not already then be aware that lots of medications interact and impact on absorption in some cases. E.g., steroids sometimes mess with thyroxine absorption, and thyroid function can cause both implantation failure and miscarriage. I'm sure you're all over it, just saying in case anyone isn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Kalina;8906580]All good here as well @Justme007. Thanks for the well wishes - don't know about easy, hope so, but my labour is likely to be fast...the drs/midwives want to give me instructions about what to do if we don't have time to go in and the baby is born at home . Step 1, get a really solid mattress protector....

How are you going?[/QUOTE @Kalina hot water and towels??? (I watch too much tv). Geez though, that's pretty full on.) Id be camping in the hospital waiting room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully everyone who is on thyroxine has been made aware of how it should be taken correctly, fickle little pill that it is I think it was less of not disclosing medication to their clinics to be sneaky but more about following their immune dr’s protocols when their overseas clinics are not on board or not that helpful with immune issues/medications

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Kalina (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kalina hot water and towels??? (I watch too much tv). Geez though, that's pretty full on.) Id be camping in the hospital waiting room.[/QUOTE]

Lol the hot water and towel combo springs immediately to mind for me too, although I'm not really across what you're meant you do with either! They've also said to tell DD what happens during labour, so she's less scared if she sees it unfold. I started having this conversation with her the other day, gently....and she thought it was hilarious. Particularly the bit about how mummies sometimes poop themselves during labour, that had her in stitches.

I'm trying to persuade DH to work from home as much as possible in the last two weeks before my planned induction. Fx I make it to 39 weeks and it's all academic. I'm pretty sure they're just covering all bases and it's unlikely to be so unexpected and fast, but they do keep mentioning it 🙄

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

RubyT78 (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justme007 View Post
    Yes, you need to provide a marriage certificate or if you’re not married like us, Dr Nikos sends you to a lawyer who provides a Stat Dec saying you are in a committed relationship and plan to raise the child together. This only takes an hour and is a short taxi drive away in Kolonaki, a nice upmarket area just near Syntagma with lovely coffee shops and people watching. I think they need to witness passports at the same time.
    Thanks @Justme007! We’re off to Spain (I’m guest poster in the Greece Thread ) I just asked my Spain clinic and they said now. But I’m still not convinced as I haven’t changed my named. So going to clarify that!