+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    4dp5dt - Negative.

Try again tomorrow. Still early days esp considering this is a FET and not fresh, and also was not hatching when it went in as opposed to DD's emby.
    Must admit I logged on at 1:05pm to check for poas. Early days yet, at least ive got something to do tomorrow now. Hang in there. Im hoping and hoping and sprinkling baby dust for you xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Blossom74 (03-04-2019),Phia (03-04-2019),Tahli (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simyt View Post
    Hi everyone, hoping I can join you here.
    I'm 40 and we've been ttc for 2 years. I've had 3 miscarriages, most recently twins at 9w5d in Feb. We were supposed to start IVF then but fell pg so now I'm booked in to see Lynn Burmeister next month.

Looking forward to get to know you guys.
    Good luck @Simyt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

Simyt (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby4BB View Post
    Thanks Blossom I totally agree. I feel very comfortable with PIO choice, it feels right.
    I’m also in the no such thing as too much progesterone camp. At worst it’ll have zero impact except a bumpy bum and at best it might help quite a bit! It certainly won’t hurt anything.

Also, yes progesterone is the ingredient in birth control pills that prevents pregnancy. But it does that primarily by preventing ovulation and also by making cervical mucus inhospitable for sperm.... I’m pretty sure you don’t need an egg or sperm right now!

R

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risa78 For This Useful Post:

Baby4BB (04-04-2019),gorgeousgeorge (03-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 With DD's FRERs did you have a few early days of grey-ish squinters (I think you had this with Blossom??) and then a breakthrough day of the grey turning to super light pink, just enough to believe it was actually pink, then the next day a proper positive? C'mon 10dpo grey squinter. Are you still feeling quivery? I remember you describing that with DD.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

Blossom74 (04-04-2019),gorgeousgeorge (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    @Blossom74 With DD's FRERs did you have a few early days of grey-ish squinters (I think you had this with Blossom??) and then a breakthrough day of the grey turning to super light pink, just enough to believe it was actually pink, then the next day a proper positive? C'mon 10dpo grey squinter. Are you still feeling quivery? I remember you describing that with DD.
    Today has been a hard day I don't feel anything - but logically, I probably shouldn't be feeling anything at this point anyway.

It is 5dp5dt and I know that theoretically it is still early days but I've tested this arvo and the stark white BFN that emerged damn near broke my heart.

We have so much riding on this. We are in a very fortunate position that I do have more embies frozen away and for that I am incredibly grateful. I know so many others would give their left arm to be in our position. Unfortunately we are now out of funds though, which essentially means that if this transfer doesn't work I'll have beautiful embies that will never see the light of day because we can't afford to transfer them in.

I feel under a lot of pressure and with every day that passes now it will get harder and harder, unless that little line decides to make an appearance.

It's been 2 1/2 years or so since I've ridden the IVF rollercoaster. I had forgotten how truly heartbreaking it can be

ETA: I feel I should add that I have been so blessed to have my DD and I know there are ladies in this group who are yet to hold a baby in their arms. Whilst I would dearly love another baby for myself, what I really long to do is give her a precious sibling so that when hubby and I leave this earth one day my beautiful baby won't be alone. I hope I don't appear selfish to those ladies still on the journey for Baby #1 - my heart goes out to all of you x
    Last edited by Blossom74; 04-04-2019 at 16:44.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild (04-04-2019),Phia (05-04-2019),RubyT78 (06-04-2019),Tahli (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Today has been a hard day I don't feel anything - but logically, I probably shouldn't be feeling anything at this point anyway.

It is 5dp5dt and I know that theoretically it is still early days but I've tested this arvo and the stark white BFN that emerged damn near broke my heart.

We have so much riding on this. We are in a very fortunate position that I do have more embies frozen away and for that I am incredibly grateful. I know so many others would give their left arm to be in our position. Unfortunately we are now out of funds though, which essentially means that if this transfer doesn't work I'll have beautiful embies that will never see the light of day because we can't afford to transfer them in.

I feel under a lot of pressure and with every day that passes now it will get harder and harder, unless that little line decides to make an appearance.

It's been 2 1/2 years or so since I've ridden the IVF rollercoaster. I had forgotten how truly heartbreaking it can be

ETA: I feel I should add that I have been so blessed to have my DD and I know there are ladies in this group who are yet to hold a baby in their arms. Whilst I would dearly love another baby for myself, what I really long to do is give her a precious sibling so that when hubby and I leave this earth one day my beautiful baby won't be alone. I hope I don't appear selfish to those ladies still on the journey for Baby #1 - my heart goes out to all of you x
    This is totally understandable xx Having 1 baby doesnt make the longing for another go away, unfortunately. It doesnt seem selfish to me at all because ive experienced the exact same thing. Its simply just not fair that everyone cant have as many babies as they want when they decide they want one. It sux.
    Im sorry today was still a bfn. It's still early days. Do you have a blood test scheduled soon?
    I have great faith that you will somehow someday find a way to transfer those other embies, if this little blossom doesnt stick around.
    Have you got any options to access superannuation mate? The process has become a lot easier lately. Although im sure youve probably thought througg every which way possible. Just trying to think of anything that could help. Im so sure there's another sticky bean in that batch somewhere.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Blossom74 (04-04-2019),Tahli (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Its simply just not fair that everyone cant have as many babies as they want when they decide they want one. It sux.

Yep, this ^ ^ ^

Thank you for the support. My husband is a man of few words - so much so that I can go to great lengths to tell him what is worrying me and get nothing but a shrug in response. He's just not a talker. It helps just to be able to vent in a safe place. Thank you for listening.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (04-04-2019),Phia (05-04-2019),RubyT78 (06-04-2019),Tahli (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @RubyT78 and @Simyt

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby4BB For This Useful Post:

RubyT78 (04-04-2019),Simyt (04-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Risa78;8893434]I’m also in the no such thing as too much progesterone camp. At worst it’ll have zero impact except a bumpy bum and at best it might help quite a bit! It certainly won’t hurt anything.

Also, yes progesterone is the ingredient in birth control pills that prevents pregnancy. But it does that primarily by preventing ovulation and also by making cervical mucus inhospitable for sperm.... I’m pretty sure you don’t need an egg or sperm right now!

R[/QUOTE @Risa78 thanks. Yeah my bum is starting to get a liitle sore but like I said to my GP & DH if it means this one hangs around and I become a mum for the first time I'll do whatever it takes.

I'm also getting headaches which I didn't have last time which I think is the progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry that today was also a bfn @Blossom74 Even though you tell yourself you are prepared for a negative by testing early it is still so heart breaking when that line doesn't come up.

I tested after 7 days and got nothing. Next day I tested and thought it was also a BFN but when I went to throw it out hours later I saw a very faint line.

I hope it is still just too early and if you test tomorrow it will be better news.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby4BB For This Useful Post:

Blossom74 (04-04-2019),Kalina (04-04-2019)