+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What a month... apologies been quiet the last couple weeks, life/work/everything has been nuts. Good distraction at least. No luck for us this month either. AF did rock up 2 days late (usually clockwork, so had our hopes very high for a while there). So sad to think no 2019 baby for us now, esp as our first baby would have been due in July if we didn't lose him/her. it's going to be so hard if we're not expecting again by then...

Anyway, switching to positives about May... we were going to miss out as DP currently away working in US, was going to return the night of predicted O day, but with AF being late I'm hoping O will be a couple days later too so we'll be in with an alright chance. I reckon April's whole purpose was to set up May for us

For all those still waiting this month, I'm so so hoping and wishing to see some BFPs for you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tashee For This Useful Post:

JJZK (17-04-2019),KJane13 (17-04-2019),mmmkay (17-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This cycle is killing me.

All the BFNs I’ve ever had are not as bad as this limbo I am in.
    I’m currently CD37, no sign of ovulation, pregnancy or AF.

For someone who usually has a 28/29 day cycle and ovulates every month, this is torture.

I really feel for every single one of you out there with PCOS, irregular cycles or anovulation. Huge hugs xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

KJane13 (17-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    Anyone due to test soon? My fertile window is coming up over the Easter weekend. I feel so sure this will be my month I’m just hovering for some BFPs rn!
    Hope you're right and this is your month.
    I have no idea where I'm at, have had spotting every 2nd day for almost 2 weeks now, so I'm taking that as my first period since the MC. Not sure if I'll O this month but will be starting opk tomorrow to see if I'm heading toward higher levels

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simyt For This Useful Post:

KJane13 (17-04-2019),mmmkay (17-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Astounding April 2019

Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post

For someone who usually has a 28/29 day cycle and ovulates every month, this is torture.

I really feel for every single one of you out there with PCOS, irregular cycles or anovulation. Huge hugs xxx
    Wow that must be so hard! The not knowing is the worst part. Am hoping your body puts you out of your torture soon (and fingers crossed by way of BFP) x
    Last edited by LJD23; 17-04-2019 at 19:01.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LJD23 For This Useful Post:

JJZK (17-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post

Oh how annoying! My cycle did that to me recently & even though we weren’t TTC I was so convinced I was pregnant! Hope it shows up soon x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

JJZK (18-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD6 so excited to start this month can’t help wishing it works straight away so we could share the news on DD’s first birthday ... but considering it took so long the first time I think that’s a bit delusional!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

GothicBeeza (18-04-2019),JJZK (18-04-2019),Simyt (20-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, that's me out for April 😔 AF showed her ugly face tonight. Was due yesterday but close enough to on time, which is at least a slight shred of silver lining. Good luck to anyone still in with a chance this month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    Anyone due to test soon? My fertile window is coming up over the Easter weekend. I feel so sure this will be my month I’m just hovering for some BFPs rn!
    I am! ‍♀️ I’ve just done a double IVF transfer. Currently I’m 7dp3dt
    my official blood test is on Wednesday 24th but I’ll do a HPT in the morning to soften any blow! When are you testing? x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyT78 For This Useful Post:

Simyt (20-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did an OPK today. Looks positive to me. What do you ladies think? CD33 and officially stopped breastfeeding the other day so O really could be this late in my cycle? IMG_1971.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, help please!
    CD10 - Clearblue OPK was low, CM was creamy

CD11 - OPK was high (flashing smiley) at 7am, CM was stretchy/EWCM
    then OPK was low at 1pm BUT it was the start of a new packet, so not sure if that makes a difference. (I’ve read on here that a new pack starts a new baseline?!)

CD12 -OPK was low again with FMU, then some decent EWCM at 2pm....but low OPK again at 4:30pm?!

Have I ovulated?! I never got my peak smiley. I don’t take OPKs as gospel, but with CM it seems like I am ovulating at least. DTD Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully that’s enough??? 🤞🏼