+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG at 3w5d (2 days before my period was due) was 172. Thing is I don't understand how I got 2-3 weeks on a clearblue digital at 3w3d when the level for that is 150-200+
    I'm wondering if maybe I was having multiples but lost one. Weird thing is now I feel sad about that. HCG taken again today, should get those results tomorrow so we'll see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The digital tests seem to vary a lot and I wouldn’t base anything on the date indicators on them. They are quite inaccurate. I had a clear blue digital come up as 3+ weeks when af was only 1 day late and it was a single pregnancy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

Ashling (19-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile General Health

Sorry - wrong thread. 🤦‍♀️
    Last edited by Gagingi; 20-03-2019 at 00:17. Reason: Posted to wrong thread. Sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Hey everybody!

It’s been a long long while since I posted. I’ve only just learnt Wazza has retired! Such a wonderful man. It will be funny to see if he makes a come back (he’s retired 4-5 times before). I have noticed that Charlotte has expanded her clinic,so it might be the real deal.

For thoseaondering who to see, I’d highly recommend Charlotte. I did one (of eight cycles) with her when Wazza wasn’t leave, plus she was our OB when we had our gorgeous boy in 2016. We couldn’t fault her and I was one nervous mumma-to-be.

I’ve had a lot of health problems since having my son, including fragile bones/osteoporosis (at 45). This is very rare and I’m wondering if IVF drugs might have contributed to it. Has anybody else had these sorts of issues?

It’s meant we are one and done, when I’d dearly love a sibling for my little fellow, although at 43 (at time of cycles) we were lucky to get him and will be eternally grateful to Wazza for him.

Thanks guys!
    I reckon his retirement is legit this time given he closed his rooms and Scott Salisbury has moved in. But I bet he’s going stir crazy!

Did you take prednisone at all? Long term use of that can really reduce calcium levels so could have contributed to osteoporosis (but I don’t think you would have been on it long enough for it to be the cause though).

R

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Risa. That is a good point about the steroids, so I’ll mention it to my treating team. Thank you. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rukidding View Post
    I did. We were trying so I know when we conceived. Said 5 weeks when I was max 2-3 when I tested. Twins. HCG at 6 weeks was off the charts. Didn’t know it was twins until first scan at 9 weeks but they should have called me after my 6 week blood test because there was a fair chance there was more than one based on the result. Good luck OP.
    Did you get 5 weeks on the clear blue?