+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default SCH - need to hear positive stories

Quote Originally Posted by McyD18 View Post
    Hey,
    Yeah it was, mine didn't get mentioned at any further scans as I had other complications they were watching. But not related to the sch.
    Mine must have resolved after the 11 week bleed?
    @McyD18, If they didn’t mention it then yours must’ve been small. Mine is large and when it’s large they give you specific instructions not to exercise or have sex. Large ones are more risky for preterm labour so that’s what I’m worried about. I’ve just moved house so I really hope I didn’t overdo it.

So glad it worked out for you though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeMum36 View Post
    @McyD18, If they didn’t mention it then yours must’ve been small. Mine is large and when it’s large they give you specific instructions not to exercise or have sex. Large ones are more risky for preterm labour so that’s what I’m worried about. I’ve just moved house so I really hope I didn’t overdo it.

So glad it worked out for you though.
    Yeah I was on bed rest and pelvic rest but that was for other reasons
    Just listen to your ob and take it easy. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww I had a tiny little bit of fresh bleeding last night. And then a tiny little bit of old blood when I went to the bathroom this morning.

5+3 today.. that’s about the time the bleeding started for me the last two times I had a haematoma.

My first pregnancy was fine. My second I miscarried because of it (the second I also got bad cramps with the bleeding though).

So slightly freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm new here and hope you don't mind me jumping in. I am pregnant with twins, 10 weeks and last week had a big bleed. Scary. Ultrasound revealed 7cm sch. I was on bed rest for 1 week and will see obstetrician tomorrow. I have odd mild cramps and am petrified. Ultrasound after bleed showed two happy babies but my mind is not at ease,,,,, 😞😞🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews

Default SCH - need to hear positive stories

Quote Originally Posted by Gymming View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm new here and hope you don't mind me jumping in. I am pregnant with twins, 10 weeks and last week had a big bleed. Scary. Ultrasound revealed 7cm sch. I was on bed rest for 1 week and will see obstetrician tomorrow. I have odd mild cramps and am petrified. Ultrasound after bleed showed two happy babies but my mind is not at ease,,,,,
    Sch are so scary! I think even more so worth twins. I’m 7 weeks with twins and have had a couple of bleeds and cramping since 5 weeks. I’ve been on bed rest (as much as possible with a toddler anyway) and I’m going absolutely bonkers! Also, who knew bed rest could be SO exhausting!!

I think the cramping is from lots of blood irritating the uterus so keep taking it easy to avoid triggering more bleeds! Give your sch time to heal, it will hopefully reabsorb soon. From my understanding, as bubs get bigger they will help push the clot back into the wall of the uterus/reabsorb. I’m hoping that happens a little sooner with twins!

When I feel little crampy feelings I try and picture that being because my uterus is starting to accommodate for TWO little bubbas!

Let us know how things go with your on today! Will you get to see bubs today or hear their happy heartbeats at least?

Ps. I have a 2yr DD from my first pregnancy where I also had a sch. I bled from about 5-9 weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

Gymming (20-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just wanting to reassure you guys. I had SCH during my pregnancy. Bled A LOT - bright red blood with clots running down my legs and on the floor. Started at 10-11 weeks and continued bleeding till 15 weeks. Spotted and then stopped at 17 weeks and 19 weeks scan was given a clear. I have a healthy bub now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to glee55 For This Useful Post:

Gymming (20-04-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the reassurance. I was on full bed rest for the week following the bleed. I saw Ob on Tuesday. She did quick usound and didn't seem concerned but she said there is nothing that she or I can do about it. She said to start moving and see how I go. Dark blood or brown she said she wasn't interested in. Only if there was more fresh bleeding. I have been resting though as much as possible. Lying down when I can. I was told too, the babies might compress it as the grow. I also thought my slight on off mild cramps were just my uterus stretching but my obstetrician said it can also be the uterus trying to get rid of the blood. She said it can normally take up to 2 months to absorb so be prepared, you might have more bleeding or none.

I guess it's a waiting game for us with everything crossed for a successful outcome.

🤞🤞🤞🤞♥️♥️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gymming @SurferGalGC I had a big bleed with this twins pregnancy around 7w due to sch, then spotting till about 12w. I was on bed rest for about two weeks then modified bed rest, or as much as possible with a toddler. I am 22w4d now and sch is gone. Plenty of rest, take things easy and no heavy lifting. Fx no more bleeding for you guys xx.