+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Walkforbaby my actual experience of the coordinator and clinic was great, BUT I have concerns regarding the embryos and quality they’re putting back. For the amount of embryos the pregnancy rates are seemingly low and I also had a couple of other concerns regarding the clinic, I am now going to another clinic in another country which treats older women.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear that, have you been to Dunya? that's the other clinic i plan to visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I haven’t personally, probably one of the few reasonably good ones in Cyprus, although they seem to be getting low embryo numbers at the moment and because they don’t have any guarantee on embryos it looks like it’s a bit of a gamble.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess we are all taking chances and trying our luck somehow. Unfortunately for me, it seems I can't visit Cyprus as planned. I think Cyprus is on lock down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm excited to get back in here, the opportunity is opening up again. Should I go ahead and proceed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything has turned upside down because of coronavirus. It pains patients throughout the world should cope somehow.. We've been through donor egg ivf cycle in Ukraine. Shot#1- successful. From what I've watched and read its boarders have been closed, reopened and closed again. But good news is that our clinic, for example, found the way out. Now they send special invitations to their patients so that they could come when it's time. I hope this covid nightmare will end soon. So that everyone struggling could procceed with their treatment plans. May the coming year be more successful for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 hello, just wanted to ask how you are. Did you push through with treatment? What country did you go to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Renatee that special invitation thing sounds interesting - is it still being done? Other clinics don't do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Walkforbaby I did a cycle in Bratislava, we have 4 embryos frozen as I have some uterine issues I need to sort out before I can do a transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dear. Yes, they're still doing this.
    These special invitations make wanders. Everyone can come to proceed with the treatment process. Or for the final stage (You might have heard about surrogacy babies ''stuck'' in Ukraine, because their parents couldn't come because of closed boarders - Just at the beginning of this covid nighmare. There were some videos on Youtube and pieces of news on different channels). Anyway the clinic has found the solution to this huge problem.
    You could also contact them directly and ask