+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybear View Post
    Hello Everyone!
    It’s been a good couple of months that I’ve been absent. It’s been tough returning to work and leaving my miracle boys in the care of someone else.
    One or the other or both have been sick every week so far and we have had horrendous sleep deprivation to add to the mix but we’re coming out the other side and I’d love to be back in the loop to support you all once again.
    I will make an effort to read along regularly from here and scroll back as much as possible to catch up.

In particular , hello to all the newbies, I wish you all the luck in the world on this journey and a big hello to all the lovely friends I made along the way, lots of love to you all
    @missybear so sorry to hear that the boys have been sick. Hope things get better soon. We do miss you here ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tinker27 For This Useful Post:

Phia (16-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positive1 View Post
    @LeeLee1980, ohhh you have it all controlled. Sorry i wasn't aware.
    You don't mind if i ask, are you in Melbourne and who's your FS and who you been with treated with. As i am in the investigation stage of my condition and would like to get an advise on this with a different Dr.
    Many thanks
    No sorry
    I was seeing an FS in Brisbane but he finished up in AUS he has gone to start 5 IVF clinics overseas somewhere in some country that has never been allowed IVF before now
    I have now just transferred to Monash in Rockhampton so I have someone to do scans and stuff but I don’t think I will be involving him in any decisions in the process

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeLee1980 For This Useful Post:

Phia (16-03-2019),Positive1 (17-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LeeLee1980 I am heading over on April 2nd to go to Iakentro.Hoping this is the one for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Superaunty For This Useful Post:

Phia (16-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Superaunty View Post
    @LeeLee1980 I am heading over on April 2nd to go to Iakentro.Hoping this is the one for you.
    Good luck
    Hope this round for you is positive
    I got my protocol today and I will be having transfer on the 24th April

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeLee1980 For This Useful Post:

Moc24 (16-03-2019),Superaunty (16-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited, I booked my flights to Greece today and my clinic have found me a donor! Leaving 2nd April so now trying to book all accomdation etc Just wondering if anyone has an airbnb apartment they can recommend in the touristy areas of Athens and also if anyone has ever used bagbnb to store their luggage. 2 friends are travelling with me and we are flying to Santorini for 3 days so hoping to save on flights by taking only carry on with us and storing suitcases in Athens. Thanks. @Juventina @Emeraldrose crossing all my fingers for you both

Regarding the super, I have not yet done it for overseas but am starting the process now, but applied for it in December for a local cycle and it was extremely easy. You just print the form from ATO and get you GP and FS to fill it our, get a quote from the clinic and upload it the ato website. Mine was approved the next day. Then I filled out a form with my super company and sent them a copy of the ato approval letter and had the money in 7 days.
    Hi hope you don’t mind me asking lots of questions about your accessing super process. I’ve accessed my super a few times and have had to get a psych to do one of my forms. Has the rules changed again? Don’t you need a psych now to access your super?
    Did you still need to tick the acute mental illness box and did your FS have to write a letter about the reasons you were doing IVF? I’ve heard of some ladies not having to get a psych report when they had surgery before a egg cycle. I’m thinking if i don’t have to pay the extra money for a psych it would definitely help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLee1980 View Post
    Good luck
    Hope this round for you is positive
    I got my protocol today and I will be having transfer on the 24th April
    Thankyou. I start my protocol with Zoladex on Monday and transfer is 15th, so a little ahead of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy0 View Post
    Hi hope you don’t mind me asking lots of questions about your accessing super process. I’ve accessed my super a few times and have had to get a psych to do one of my forms. Has the rules changed again? Don’t you need a psych now to access your super?
    Did you still need to tick the acute mental illness box and did your FS have to write a letter about the reasons you were doing IVF? I’ve heard of some ladies not having to get a psych report when they had surgery before a egg cycle. I’m thinking if i don’t have to pay the extra money for a psych it would definitely help
    Hi @Buffy0 I'm happy to answer any questions but I would ring the ATO and check yourself just so you get first hand info but no a psych report is no longer required. You still tick the acute mental illness box but all I submitted was the ATO form completed by my GP and my FS stating that I had anxiety due to infertility and required IVF to get pregnant. No letter required. I also submitted a quote for flights and accommodation from flight centre. My GP bulkbilled and my FS completed the form without an appointment so cost me nothing at all. My application was approved in less than 2 days and money in my account a week later. When I rang the ATO I was told that they don't pay any attention to whether the treatment is in Australia or overseas. Good luck with your application.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Buffy0 I'm happy to answer any questions but I would ring the ATO and check yourself just so you get first hand info but no a psych report is no longer required. You still tick the acute mental illness box but all I submitted was the ATO form completed by my GP and my FS stating that I had anxiety due to infertility and required IVF to get pregnant. No letter required. I also submitted a quote for flights and accommodation from flight centre. My GP bulkbilled and my FS completed the form without an appointment so cost me nothing at all. My application was approved in less than 2 days and money in my account a week later. When I rang the ATO I was told that they don't pay any attention to whether the treatment is in Australia or overseas. Good luck with your application.
    Thanks so much. I’m so glad I came across this today otherwise I’d be paying for a psych again! It’s definitely easier through the ATO. That takes a little more stress out of getting things rolling forward for me. Though at this stage I’m doing DE here in Australia thanks to a wonderful younger friend who’s offered to do a egg cycle for me. I’m still amazed at how she’s offered me this gift. So fingers crossed it all goes smoothly. Thanks again for your reply and all the best in your journey

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buffy0 For This Useful Post:

Positive1 (17-03-2019),RubyT78 (16-03-2019),Superaunty (16-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, do you usually start progynova when spotting? I get confused when day 1 is...tia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmimi View Post
    Ladies, do you usually start progynova when spotting? I get confused when day 1 is...tia
    No, day 1 is the first day of your proper bleed. If it starts after midday the next day would be day 1.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

Missmimi (17-03-2019)