+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinker27 View Post
    Ladies I might be over reacting ... but last time I was in Greece I felt like the immigration officer almost asked me why I am back to Greece again ... he looked me up and down ... and thought about it for a while before stamping my passport..did anyone of you ever get questioned?
    Yes I had that, I did go to Greece for short periods 5 times within 13 months.
    Don’t worry about it, if they ask why you are always visiting just say you are having IVF there. If you are worried you can get a letter form your clinic saying you are they for ivf.
    Most of the time they just stamp it but I got the odd one who looked at me like I was a drug mule!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldrose View Post
    @Kalina thanks so much!
    I’m in shock and not really believing the result even now. I was about to toss the test in the bin after checking it a couple of minutes beforehand when I glanced down at it on my way to the kitchen. I had to ask hubby to put his glasses on because I didn’t trust my own eyes

We don’t have any frozen embryos so another fresh cycle would have been the next step.

We’re still travelling in Europe , in remote regions until Tuesday. I’ll find a doctor then for bloods. Until then I’ll do a couple of tests to get that darker line hopefully.
    Congratulations, hopefully that line gets darker and darker.
    Don’t worry about symptoms they vary so much. Some women go the whole 9 months with no symptoms at all. It’s early days yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventina View Post
    Still a big f$575;,:$&6 negative this end! Actually pretty sure AF started today also.
    It’s all over. I’m actually trying not to laugh.i kid you not, ladies, ask Dr N about me. Everyone I either sit with in the waiting room, get referred by me or go at the same time all up pregnant. He says I’m everyone’s lucky charm. Everyone except my own.

There’s been a lot of tears this week, a lot feeling downright absolutely s$%thouse and a lot of discussion about what we do now.
    I do not believe I should not be a Mum. I do not believe DH and I shouldn’t be parents. Coming from a very family strong European environment family is everything to us. I’m
    an only child so I’m feeling it even more as the years progress and I already lost one parent when I was 29.
    Life is tough, it’s challenging and I honestly just feel like a part of me has died this week.
    I feel empty.
    I will never experience childbirth. I’ve never seen a positive on a test. All I’ve down is spent thousands of dollars to be poked, prodded, injected and a pill popper, for my body and mind to be put through the ringer

I cannot cope with this anymore. Seriously.
    Oh juventina I am so so sorry, I just can’t believe it either. I was so sure this was your time. I hope you can find a way to move forward.
    Is surrogacy an option for you?

You really have done everything possible to make this happen, please don’t blame yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Juventina
    I was so hopeful
    You have done everything that you can do
    My heart goes out to you