+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Psychic/medium thoughts?

What are all your views on psychic mediums? I have just had a brilliant reading with a lady on facebook, couldnt of known any of the stuff about me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum and sister use them, and even though I do believe to some extent I would never see one myself.
    I don't like the thought of knowing what's going to happen, would rather just live it.
    Always have to remind them when they do it not to tell me if they mention me as I don't want to know. 😂😂
    Also there are good and bad, just like everything. I truly believe that some have the gift and some are truly dodgy.
    Hope you got what you wanted from your reading, that's all that matters, that you feel good about it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I have seen one before, she knew a few little details but I don't know... I saw another one who was going through a "trance" as in he was being used by spirits so that they could get their messages across. He used different voices... Maybe he's just crazy I don't know. But, they are interesting, not sure if people on this side can really communicate with spirits but I definitely believe in those people who experience Near Death Experiences. Amazing accounts of heaven and seeing loved ones when they pass... It's all a beautiful mystery isn't it? I would hope that mediums aren't just con people trying to take advantage... I'm sure some probably are but in the end I guess only they know...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Queen Cat Mercury For This Useful Post:

jayneaustin321 (06-02-2019)