+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Akara View Post
    I’m currently 6dp5dt and feeling a little crampy so not holding out much hope. My beta isn’t until this coming Friday but I don’t know if I’ll test before then. My last FET ended up being a chemical and it was so hard to see all those + only for it to all fall apart in the end.
    Good luck for the rest of this week 🤞 the tww is such torture.

Chocolate....I just can’t go there, seems strange but it was such an addiction and I know it doesn’t make me feel better.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seachange For This Useful Post:

Akara (17-03-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m currently 6dp5dt and feeling a little crampy so not holding out much hope. My beta isn’t until this coming Friday but I don’t know if I’ll test before then. My last FET ended up being a chemical and it was so hard to see all those + only for it to all fall apart in the end.
    I don’t want to give false hope since everyone knows their body best, but after my fet i felt so crampy and periody on exactly 6dp5dt that i was so sure it was game over. even told my partner. but then it turned into a bfp. so cramps may be a good sign. keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think crampy is good! I felt twingey/crampy with my last two bfps. I haven’t felt anything this time so I’m feeling a little bummed. I’m 2dp5dt.

Because of my experiences I feel like a FET doesn’t work without those little cramps haha. Would love to hear stories from ladies that have got bfps without feeling any cramping/pulling/twinges!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hope @alwaysgreener and @SurferGalGC

I just went through my notes from my last FET and found I had cramps from 3dp5dt so maybe it is one of my signs? I tested on 7dp5dt last time and got a BFP but I’m so anxious that it will be another chemical that I might just wait till my beta - if I can hold out that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I woke up just after 5am this morning with a strong need to pee so I did something silly and this happened:

IMG_1763.jpg

I’m not letting myself get excited just yet (history won’t let me), I’ll wait for my beta on Friday and hope history doesn’t repeat itself.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akara For This Useful Post:

nettz84 (Yesterday),Seachange (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, I woke up just after 5am this morning with a strong need to pee so I did something silly and this happened:

Attachment 99798

I’m not letting myself get excited just yet (history won’t let me), I’ll wait for my beta on Friday and hope history doesn’t repeat itself.
    Yay, that’s amazing!!!! I think I would be equally suspicious of a positive result after my experiences too. But look at it this way - at least it’s not a stark white negative! You’ve got past that daunting hurdle of seeing two amazing lines.. and there really is no reason why this won’t progress into a beautiful healthy pregnancy xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 99798

Awesome ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Akara looks like you have passed the first hurdle. yay! and already on 7dp5dt. fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 99798

that's so awesome @Akara!!! will you keep peeing? it's a very strong line

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC @Seachange @alwaysgreener @looking4babyDEE thank you all so much! I haven’t told DH yet because I know he’ll just think I’m silly for testing so early (we went through this last time!) but I know I’ll most likely keep testing until my beta so I might wait a few days if it progresses.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akara For This Useful Post:

looking4babyDEE (Yesterday),nettz84 (Yesterday),SurferGalGC (Yesterday)