+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET Feb/March 2019

Hi ladies,

Thought I’d start a new thread for those of us gearing up for a cycle in Feb and March.

DH and I were fortunate enough to have a little boy last June after 7 cycles (4 ivf & 3 FET). We did a FET in Jan but it was a chemical so proceeding with an ivf cycle & PGS in Feb! I started my HGH and melatonin the other day and should be starting stims mid Feb. Forgot how much I hate needles

Good luck to everyone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

Minimix88 (29-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I would love to join this thread. I have two kids who I conceived naturally. We have been trying for nearly 18 months for a third child and have had multiple miscarriages in that time. We have now moved to IVF with pgs. I have one pgs tested embryo which we will be transferring in February. It is my first ever transfer so I am excited but still terrified in case it doesn't work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hollypolly For This Useful Post:

Minimix88 (29-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @hollypolly!

🤞 for you! It’s such a stressful time. Hopefully this little PGS embryo will complete your family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful137! Good luck for your stims too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Thought I’d start a new thread for those of us gearing up for a cycle in Feb and March.

DH and I were fortunate enough to have a little boy last June after 7 cycles (4 ivf & 3 FET). We did a FET in Jan but it was a chemical so proceeding with an ivf cycle & PGS in Feb! I started my HGH and melatonin the other day and should be starting stims mid Feb. Forgot how much I hate needles

Good luck to everyone!
    Hey @Hopeful137 x Thanks for starting, I'd love to join 😊

Congratulations on your DS 😁

I'm about to embark on my first IVF cycle in Feb. Egg collection first up, and depending how that pans out a transfer in Feb or March 🤞

I've never been pregnant before (no babies yet). Nervous and excited and scared and everything else in between x

Good luck to all !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Minimix88!

Best of luck for your first cycle! If you have any questions let us veterans know and hopefully we can help

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

Minimix88 (30-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Minimix88!

Best of luck for your first cycle! If you have any questions let us veterans know and hopefully we can help
    So sweet of you @Hopeful137 ❤ I'll be using Rekovelle (which is still pretty new as I understand it) ... sounds stupid but the main thing I'm worried about are the side effects, like going crazy emotional / angry etc. It's just not me, I like being in control !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Good luck to everyone!
    Hey Hopeful, good to see you on here too and congratulations for your son!

I am hoping to have my first actual transfer this month - my last 2 have been cancelled as my lining wasn't playing ball, so fingers crossed this will be 3rd time lucky!!

I should add, even though we have embryo's (which are PGS tested) we are trying to stimulate my lining using stim meds, so back on the Menopur myself (started yesterday). I had to re-watch the video's to make sure I was doing it right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @aweb031! How gross is menopur! I’ll be on it again in a couple of weeks and I’m not looking forward to that horrible taste you get in your mouth after injecting it...reminds me of sheep trucks 🤢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @aweb031! How gross is menopur! I’ll be on it again in a couple of weeks and I’m not looking forward to that horrible taste you get in your mouth after injecting it...reminds me of sheep trucks ������
    Haha really?! Haven't heard that one before, the weird things our bodies do! I am extremely lucky in that I don't really get many symptoms on most of my meds, other than an upset tummy. Though that could explain why I've been having so many issues, i.e. my body just chooses not to absorb them! I have been waiting and waiting until I can have lunch - it's 11.40 here & I'm hungry! and just remembered it does increase my appetite, so there you go.

I do however, miss Puregon - the tiny needles!! It took me all of 2 mins to do my injections, now it takes me around 15 minutes while I hunt around for a spot that doesn't hurt (the only way to ensure I don't bruise or at least bruise a lot less). Fun times x