+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clbj View Post
    Which style Nike water bottle do you recommend? I had a quick look and there’s a few different styles.
    I think these ones. I have these as well. That are two for $30 in rebel

IMG_3233.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

clbj  (10-01-2019),GirlsRock  (10-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clbj View Post
    Which style Nike water bottle do you recommend? I had a quick look and there’s a few different styles.
    The ones posted above are what we have. I swear they are the only ones that don’t leak.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

clbj  (10-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    We've bought just about every drink bottle on the market. The soft plastic ones make the water taste like plastic, lots leak.

I buy from Aldi for $6 for the metal ones (currently on sale today, I bought several) or the metal ones from kmart. I then by the bottle ice cube trays from the reject shop so you can put ice in them and they stay cold for ages and don't have the yucky aftertaste. I also have a few glass ones with plastic protective sleeves that are brilliant.
    Could you please share the name of the glass bottles with plastic sleeves. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Could you please share the name of the glass bottles with plastic sleeves. Thank you
    Just sticking my nose in here! Life factory has awesome ones

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

MissTwiggley  (10-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    The ones we have a slightly different design, got them from woolies a few years ago, but these are very similar. I think the water tastes nicer personally, but probably wouldn't give it to a littlie as although it has the silicone sleeve for protection, you can still break them.

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/p...silicone-590ml

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    For lunch boxes, I like the smash ones that look like this as I find it easier to fit everything in and it sits in their bag upright instead of sideways like other ones. https://www.smashenterprises.com.au/...ems/basic-bag/
    Do you buy these online or do one of the major stores (like Big w, Kmart, Target etc) stock them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Do you buy these online or do one of the major stores (like Big w, Kmart, Target etc) stock them?
    I've seen them in woolies and big w

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just looking for a cooler bag for DS.
    Does anyone any feedback on Apple and Mint, Fridge To Go or So Young?
    TIA

ETA: the So Young insulated (would get the cooling pad also) is my fave at the moment but I can’t find anywhere to tell me if it actually keeps the food cool. Whereas, the other two do.
    Last edited by HappyDaysAllRound; 14-01-2019 at 20:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDaysAllRound View Post
    Just looking for a cooler bag for DS.
    Does anyone any feedback on Apple and Mint, Fridge To Go or So Young?
    TIA

ETA: the So Young insulated (would get the cooling pad also) is my fave at the moment but I can’t find anywhere to tell me if it actually keeps the food cool. Whereas, the other two do.
    We had an apple and mint which was good but impossible to clean (some watermelon juice got spilled in it)! I put it in the washing machine 3 times and it fell apart. I replaced it with a so young which was machine washable, but by the end of the third term of use it was beyond washing; no amount of soaking / stain remover could get the marks out of it. And my daughter isn’t a grubby kid, it’s just from sitting it on the concrete ground at school while she eats. Also, the external pocket became mouldy 🤢 I would however highly recommend the apple and mint cooling panel (ice pack); even on 40 degree days, it would still come home with some ice in it at the end of the school day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HappyDaysAllRound  (14-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I put it in the washing machine 3 times and it fell apart. I replaced it with a so young which was machine washable, but by the end of the third term of use it was beyond washing; no amount of soaking / stain remover could get the marks out of it.
    I quoted you JR03 simply because you mentioned washing lunch bags. I put my DD’s Kmart lunch bags in the washing machine every 2 weeks and they ended the year looking as good as new.

I work in a school and some lunch bags end up absolutely filthy, mostly from sitting on the floor/ground while we’re eating. I don’t know how people could continue to use them.

I highly recommend washing lunch bags. I also put my DD’s school bags in the wash at the end of each term. DD has had the same (school issue) bag for 5 years and it’s still looking good.