+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joyful January

Quote Originally Posted by Kaat View Post
    Thanks Allanahbananah

Yes I have had bloods and a pelvic ultrasound which confirmed I haven't been ovulating along with a irregular cycle (17 - 43 days), I was tested for pcos but thankfully that came back negative.

tbh i think because I have a DD who I conceived really easily and don't seem to have any reason why i'm not ovulating my Dr is just going to see if clomid works, he has said i'll be on 50mg of clomid for the first 2 cycles and If I don't fall pregnant then we will look further into it.

Can I ask what letrozole is? I hope this is your month
    Letrozole is similar to clomid in that it encourages follicles and therefore ovulation.

The problem with it is that even though you take it, it doesn’t guarantee what day you will ovulate that cycle.

Some people will react a lot quicker and ovulate sooner than others.

Most drs do monitored cycleswhen they put people on clomid and letrozole so that can be sure when you ovulate.

Nothing worse than BD on CD 14 and finding out you actually ovulated on CD 12 or something like that, so the monitoring keeps an eye on you before you ovulate.

If you get a positive opk, you better get busy just in case

I also have had no symptoms which is good but also stressful!
    Last edited by Allanahbananah; Yesterday at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanahbananah View Post
    Letrozole is similar to clomid in that it encourages follicles and therefore ovulation.

The problem with it is that even though you take it, it doesn’t guarantee what day you will ovulate that cycle.

Some people will react a lot quicker and ovulate sooner than others.

Most drs do monitored cycleswhen they put people on clomid and letrozole so that can be sure when you ovulate.

Nothing worse than BD on CD 14 and finding out you actually ovulated on CD 12 or something like that, so the monitoring keeps an eye on you before you ovulate.

If you get a positive opk, you better get busy just in case

I also have had no symptoms which is good but also stressful!

oh right, it's good to know. Don't worry, I have already put my DH on notice, there will be lots of BD going on this week...even if it's 45 degrees

Completely understand you with the no symptoms...don't know whether to think of ourselves as lucky or not.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaat For This Useful Post:

Allanahbananah  (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    How are you going lovely @FayBelle? You're so sweet and always checking in on everyone here. Are you in the 2ww now?
    Aww thanks MissTwiggley! I'm just gearing up for ovulation atm so trying to bd as much as possible. Should be in the 2ww by Saturday I think. How are you feeling? When is your next scan? X

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

MissTwiggley  (Yesterday),Simyt  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    Aww thanks MissTwiggley! I'm just gearing up for ovulation atm so trying to bd as much as possible. Should be in the 2ww by Saturday I think. How are you feeling? When is your next scan? X
    Woohoo! Go for gold woman! I would say do it for Australia, but stuff Australia, do it for us girls on BH! We want to see your BFP!

It's on Friday arvo. Part of me can't wait because of nervousness that one or two of the babies have passed on and the other part can wait... It's going to be 42 degrees!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (Today),Simyt  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minimix88 how are you going? When will you be seeing your FS? X
    Hello sweet @FayBelle ! Thanks for checking in. I had my nursing appointment yesterday, which is where the nurses show you how to use (inject) all the medications. Feeling more overwhelmed than excited at this stage 😱 - I'm scared of the side effects !! But it is just one of those things - some people get a lot, some people get none.

And I'm worried I'll forget what to take and when !! The regime is intense.

But all going to plan I'll be able to start next month... 🤞I just have to focus on the end goal.

How did you end up going with O? Timing A-OK? ❤

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minimix88 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    Woohoo! Go for gold woman! I would say do it for Australia, but stuff Australia, do it for us girls on BH! We want to see your BFP!

It's on Friday arvo. Part of me can't wait because of nervousness that one or two of the babies have passed on and the other part can wait... It's going to be 42 degrees!
    I second that @MissTwiggley 😂😂 Do it for us on BH @FayBelle !! Hehe.

And good luck for double the happiness on Friday dear 🙏

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minimix88 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (Today),MissTwiggley  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FayBelle crossing everything for you going into your tww! This is it for you, I can feel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minimix88 good luck with all the meds. It is so daunting isn't it? There are so many and timetables to have them! Hopefully you won't need them.
    I had my nurses appointment and went through how to use it all etc and instead of AF turning up to start my injections, a bfp showed up! 🤞 that happens to you too
    Last edited by Simyt; Today at 08:38.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Simyt For This Useful Post:

Minimix88  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thanks lovely ladies we certainly are trying for gold this week no ovulation yet, I'm thinking maybe tomorrow or Friday 🤞
    @MissTwiggley I'll have everything crossed for you on Friday. Totally understand the nerves and I hope so much you see two nice strong little heartbeats in there xx
    @Minimix88 that's an exciting step though. One step closer to your bfp! I can imagine it's overwhelming, but you've got this! Are you starting the meds now? Xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

Minimix88  (Today),MissTwiggley  (Today)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thanks lovely ladies we certainly are trying for gold this week no ovulation yet, I'm thinking maybe tomorrow or Friday 🤞
    @MissTwiggley I'll have everything crossed for you on Friday. Totally understand the nerves and I hope so much you see two nice strong little heartbeats in there xx
    @Minimix88 that's an exciting step though. One step closer to your bfp! I can imagine it's overwhelming, but you've got this! Are you starting the meds now? Xx

Thanks for your support @Simyt and @FayBelle ❤ I'll start the meds on CD3 of my next cycle - which is about this time next month. I guess that means I'll be in the Feb and/or March group - which in the nicest way won't include you @FayBelle !! ❤ xxx

And congrats again @Simyt xxx It must feel SO good to move on. I can't wait !!