+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeawish View Post
    I developed mild OHSS this time. My FS seems gave me a higher dose (8 instead of 7). I don’t know is that the reason I developed OHSS. Feeling crap and resting at home now.
    Oh no @Makeawish 😥😥 xx take care. When did it start ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worsening fm yesterday. My abdo fluids has not gone down at all. Can’t do much beside drink more and rest at home. Sick like a dog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

I thought I would add to this tread as there is not much info about on Rekovelle.
    I started Rekovelle last night and have to say it was a breeze! The needle/pen is tiny and easy to use and the actual drug didn't sting at all. I also didn't feel "action" in my ovaries like I usually do so I am assuming that because it is based on my weight and AMH that maybe it is a little gentler(?) I am on a Rekovelle, Luveris, Orgalutran and Ovidrel protocol this time (my 8th stim cycle in the last 3 years) This was the last drug left that I haven't tried yet. I assume because it's so new to the market. We have Male Factor issues and while I always get a good number of eggs (6-16) and make embryos, they do not stick. After 10 failed transfers, one miscarriage at 10.5 weeks I am now seeking further investigations with Dr Matthias (Reproductive Immunologist Syd) In a week I will have my first phone consult with him to see if there is anything wrong with me NK killer cells or clotting issues etc. I am hoping that I will finally get some answers or that it just works this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I didn’t find much info on rekovelle either so I thought I’d give my experience, we have mfi

My first cycle I used menopur and didn’t have too many side effects, bloating, sore boobs bit of cramping etc no bruising from injections or anything and got 6 eggs 2 blastocyst BFP second transfer

Rekovelle I had no symptoms at all I was scared it wasn’t working started getting a bit of ovary pain on day5 other than that nothing but I was covered in bruises from injecting not sure why and this time we got 10 eggs 2 blastocysts first bfn and only have 1 embryo left!

Hopefully this one works well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mumma2be13

You seemed to do well on Rekovelle! 10 eggs is great This puts my mind at ease as I have now had two days of it and still not feeling like there is anything going on in my ovaries.
    I guess in the past when I could feel things going on it was reassuring that the stims were working. Were you on Menopur or Luveris with it?

Very best of luck with your next embryo transfer