+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rekovelle

Hi, I would like to ask if anyone on rekovelle and have any reviews on it?
    It is a personalised FSH, according to your AMH levels and body weight for the dosage. It’s been recently added on PBS and my FS has prescribed me on it. I tried puregon and menopur previously, just wondering how rekovelle is as there wasn’t much info available yet.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Makeawish View Post
    Hi, I would like to ask if anyone on rekovelle and have any reviews on it?
    It is a personalised FSH, according to your AMH levels and body weight for the dosage. It’s been recently added on PBS and my FS has prescribed me on it. I tried puregon and menopur previously, just wondering how rekovelle is as there wasn’t much info available yet.
    Thanks.
    Hi @Makeawish x How are you going on Rekovelle? I was prescribed it today - but not starting a cycle until next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minimix88 thanks for your reply. I guess it’s too new in Australia and no much ppl has used so far. I am going to start on this Saturday. I will update you how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting @Makeawish ! Yes, please do keep me posted 😊 And good luck !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update, had 2 doses so far. Didn’t feel much difference to the other FSHs.
    Like the form of pen, much better than syringes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Makeawish For This Useful Post:

Minimix88 (07-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update, had 2 doses so far. Didn’t feel much difference to the other FSHs.
    Like the form of pen, much better than syringes.
    Hi @Makeawish ! Yay that's great it's a pen (added bonus). I've got my nursing appt on 15 Jan to go through the meds. How many cycles have you done previously? PM me if you like 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my third fresh cycle, PM you my story.
    Rekovelle is going well, continuing as I don’t think there’s adjustment in the early clinical trials for this medication. Starting orgalutran tonight and I assume EPU on next Wednesday. So far I only hv 3 previous transfers and they are all BFN. Hopefully with this new meds I ll hv more blastocysts. Hubby also started on CQ10 and Vit E this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update with rekovelle. 16 follicles only have 12 eggs and 9 were mature. Half got fertilised... a bit disappointed as I expected a bit better result. Very bloated with 16 follicles and I think menopur works better for me... if I go ahead with next cycle I may go with long protocol as per my FS before.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Makeawish For This Useful Post:

Minimix88 (17-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update with rekovelle. 16 follicles only have 12 eggs and 9 were mature. Half got fertilised... a bit disappointed as I expected a bit better result. Very bloated with 16 follicles and I think menopur works better for me... if I go ahead with next cycle I may go with long protocol as per my FS before.
    Hi @Makeawish x thanks for updating ! Sorry to hear you are disappointed- fo you have to wait 5 days now to see how many make it to day 5? I hope they all do !! Good luck. Maybe you won't need another cycle !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I developed mild OHSS this time. My FS seems gave me a higher dose (8 instead of 7). I don’t know is that the reason I developed OHSS. Feeling crap and resting at home now.