+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just me popping in with my 2cents (again) do be careful with safety for what you pop in there. There was a facebook post about a little boy who choked on one of those little bouncy balls. Sorry, ive probably just made your stress worse now! Maybe instead of lollies, you could make biscuits as just a bit less sugar? Maybe a tubs of homemade playdough? Bubble liquid (could make it yourself with dishwashing liquid and a pipecleaner for a bubble wand. Be cheap options as yeah, there's alot of plastic crap in the world already :-) Pinterest probably has some cool ideas too. If ds is very excited, he might love to help make all these things with you. (Sorry im being a craft pusher again :-) ) And maybe a home made 'thank you note', you could write it and he could decorate it with stickers or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Hasselhoff, a Target advert popped up in my feed this morning, and I thought of you. IMG_6714.jpg

Something like this gives you a few options - you could do it as a game/activity, do them yourself, or divide the bits up in their party bags.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    @Hasselhoff, a Target advert popped up in my feed this morning, and I thought of you. Attachment 98987

Something like this gives you a few options - you could do it as a game/activity, do them yourself, or divide the bits up in their party bags.
    Thanks! That’s really cool! I will go and have a look at my local target.

We aren’t really sure if we are going to plan ‘games’ by the time everyone arrives and eats. Well the party is only 2 hours so yeah I wanna let them just have fun. But these are pretty epic!

DS has added a few to his list so we are now at 18 (3 of them are one family, a friend of mine.) is that too many too invite?! I know some won’t come. Thoughts?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

Californication  (12-01-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Thanks! That’s really cool! I will go and have a look at my local target.

We aren’t really sure if we are going to plan ‘games’ by the time everyone arrives and eats. Well the party is only 2 hours so yeah I wanna let them just have fun. But these are pretty epic!

DS has added a few to his list so we are now at 18 (3 of them are one family, a friend of mine.) is that too many too invite?! I know some won’t come. Thoughts?
    I think the most we've had is 15 and it was loud and we were exhausted after as kids were older so parents left, but it was fine. Though trying to get their attention for games was next to impossible!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I think the most we've had is 15 and it was loud and we were exhausted after as kids were older so parents left, but it was fine. Though trying to get their attention for games was next to impossible!!!
    I expect there would be around the 15 mark? I’m positive not all will come. I’d imagine most parents will stay. That’s what I was thinking.. 4-5 year olds and concentrating might be too hard! Even asking to sit for food, cake and presents will be a battle lol. So I was leaning more toward letting them play either side of those tasks lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

Californication  (12-01-2019)