+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    So I just read that he is known to child protection in QLD and has been investigated for other offenses. I hope the mother of his children rethinks this relationship and never lets him near those little girls. I hope he get locked up and the key thrown away, but know he will most likely be out in under 3 years. The sentencing laws for rapists and pae.dophiles is far too lenient. They should get a minimum of 10 years for each offense. Instead, they do a couple of years and get out only to reoffend again, and again and again. It's sickening. I'd be quite happy for scum like him to be subject to capital punishment if there was forensic proof. They should not be allowed to rejoin society so they can ruin more people's lives.
    What a revolting, pathetic excuse for a human. That little 7 year old girl’s life will never be the same again because of him. If only he was made to rot in jail. Hopefully he gets what he deserves in prison. Can only hope they let him loose with the other inmates as I’ve heard that child molesters are targeted by other inmates because of the nature of their crime.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope his time in jail is hell on earth. I understand the 'justice' inside prisons can be mighty hard. I am surprised he brought her back. Thanks be to God for that. These scum usually just don't want to be caught, so bringing the child back is not the norm. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    What a revolting, pathetic excuse for a human. That little 7 year old girl’s life will never be the same again because of him. If only he was made to rot in jail. Hopefully he gets what he deserves in prison. Can only hope they let him loose with the other inmates as I’ve heard that child molesters are targeted by other inmates because of the nature of their crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I hope his time in jail is hell on earth. I understand the 'justice' inside prisons can be mighty hard. I am surprised he brought her back. Thanks be to God for that. These scum usually just don't want to be caught, so bringing the child back is not the norm. marie.
    I think they have sex offenders in solitary. Which is a shame. I'm not usually a violent person, but I have no sympathy for people who do this to kids.

I'm surprised but glad he bought her back too SuperGranny. He could have left here there, or worse. That poor girl. And her poor Mum. She will blame herself forever for this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny (13-12-2018)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I do also think the child molesters are in solitary, but i have heard about three times that the scum who took daniel has been injured/ had 'accidents' happen. . I am also not a violent person, and I hate how angry I can get with this sort of story. Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know here in SA they are sent to Mt Gambier for all sexual offences and are off in their own seperate wing so to speak but this person will meet the blunt end of splintered broom stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    So I just read that he is known to child protection in QLD and has been investigated for other offenses. I hope the mother of his children rethinks this relationship and never lets him near those little girls. I hope he get locked up and the key thrown away, but know he will most likely be out in under 3 years. The sentencing laws for rapists and pae.dophiles is far too lenient. They should get a minimum of 10 years for each offense. Instead, they do a couple of years and get out only to reoffend again, and again and again. It's sickening. I'd be quite happy for scum like him to be subject to capital punishment if there was forensic proof. They should not be allowed to rejoin society so they can ruin more people's lives.
    I watched a show recently where 2 p.edo's where arrested in Australia and got barely 2 years while in america under the same investigation the 2 people arrested got 25 years each.
    I dont understand our judicial system at all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

Californication (13-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I really hope they can sentence him as long and harshly as possible.

I too hope that somehow he will be dealt some horrid treatment by fellow inmates when incarcerated. I know pedos are usually protected from the general prison population, but I'd like to think that sometimes things 'happen' and the prison guards turn a blind eye to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    I watched a show recently where 2 p.edo's where arrested in Australia and got barely 2 years while in america under the same investigation the 2 people arrested got 25 years each.
    I dont understand our judicial system at all
    Neither do I.

My DH works with a convicted pedo who somehow served no jail time for molesting his girlfriend's daughter who was only about 9 years old

Thanks
    Reviews
    This makes me feel violently ill.
    I'm not normally violent but anyone who commits such heinous acts should be castrated without pain relief, then set in mainstream, to play with the big boys, and get even just a fraction of the destruction they caused their victims back as karma... for their entire life long never to be released sentence.
    I don't see the death sentence as a suitable option. Only because I think they should be made to suffer horribly. But I don't think they should be able to be a drain on society...

From my understanding ....they can choose to be segregated or not, the first time they go in, no matter what their crime. If they have obviously committed similar things as this scum, they naturally choose protection, then any future times its automatically protection.
    That said, inmates work inside prisons, cooking, cleaning.... "accidents" happen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel (13-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Neither do I.

My DH works with a convicted pedo who somehow served no jail time for molesting his girlfriend's daughter who was only about 9 years old
    Its infuriating isn't it. There is a well known local convicted rock spider who lived near us. He has 8 children, all remain in his care, he often walks them to school etc. One of his children was good friends with a friends daughter, daughter went to the house once (none of us knew about the conviction at that time) and called her mum to pick her up straight away because she felt super uncomfortable there (no particular reason, just a guy feeling I guess). It was after that we found out who the father was. Needless to say none of our kids are allowed to go there now. It's beyond me how they can get away with it. I don't believe (according to the reports anyway) he actually raped a child, but he was definitely done for grooming and attempting to meet up with numerous 12/13 year old girls online.