+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We haven’t done much but I am exhausted lol, yesterday was a beach day then in the afternoon we walked the pier. Today we took the kids to Wetside then to Eat at Dan & Stephan’s for DH’s birthday. Tomorrow we are just going to the botanic gardens (DS1 wants to look for painted rocks) and do chips at a park before maybe renting a kayak at the beach. BIL is joining up in a few days with my youngest nephew and then we will head to reef world and check out some bushwalking trails

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

BigRedV (31-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    We haven’t done much but I am exhausted lol, yesterday was a beach day then in the afternoon we walked the pier. Today we took the kids to Wetside then to Eat at Dan & Stephan’s for DH’s birthday. Tomorrow we are just going to the botanic gardens (DS1 wants to look for painted rocks) and do chips at a park before maybe renting a kayak at the beach. BIL is joining up in a few days with my youngest nephew and then we will head to reef world and check out some bushwalking trails
    We are going to Fraser wildlife sanctuary tomorrow after a dip in the beach in the morning.

We went to the fireworks at Torquay this evening and going to Fraser Island on Wednesday.

Haven’t got anything planned after that but will probably do reef world and the water park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    We are going to Fraser wildlife sanctuary tomorrow after a dip in the beach in the morning.

We went to the fireworks at Torquay this evening and going to Fraser Island on Wednesday.

Haven’t got anything planned after that but will probably do reef world and the water park.
    We had a perfect view of the fireworks from our hotel it awesome. Highly recommend Dan and Stephs (especially if you are a mkr fan) the food was AMAZING and the Turkish delight latte is delicious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    We had a perfect view of the fireworks from our hotel it awesome. Highly recommend Dan and Stephs (especially if you are a mkr fan) the food was AMAZING and the Turkish delight latte is delicious
    We are right across from the beach in Urangan.

Will check out the restaurant...even though I don’t watch mkr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hitting Reef world tomorrow so excited for my boys who love sea animals to see the turtles. I think we are becoming regulars at Dan and Stephs they know DH by name and coffee order now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not Harvey Bay, but if you are heading home through Rocky, check out the new park on the highway, just north of the river.
    IMG_9004.jpg