+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked
    2,701
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We haven’t done much but I am exhausted lol, yesterday was a beach day then in the afternoon we walked the pier. Today we took the kids to Wetside then to Eat at Dan & Stephan’s for DH’s birthday. Tomorrow we are just going to the botanic gardens (DS1 wants to look for painted rocks) and do chips at a park before maybe renting a kayak at the beach. BIL is joining up in a few days with my youngest nephew and then we will head to reef world and check out some bushwalking trails

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

    BigRedV (31-12-2018)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19,518
    Thanks
    1,600
    Thanked
    9,130
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    We haven’t done much but I am exhausted lol, yesterday was a beach day then in the afternoon we walked the pier. Today we took the kids to Wetside then to Eat at Dan & Stephan’s for DH’s birthday. Tomorrow we are just going to the botanic gardens (DS1 wants to look for painted rocks) and do chips at a park before maybe renting a kayak at the beach. BIL is joining up in a few days with my youngest nephew and then we will head to reef world and check out some bushwalking trails
    We are going to Fraser wildlife sanctuary tomorrow after a dip in the beach in the morning.

    We went to the fireworks at Torquay this evening and going to Fraser Island on Wednesday.

    Haven’t got anything planned after that but will probably do reef world and the water park.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked
    2,701
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    We are going to Fraser wildlife sanctuary tomorrow after a dip in the beach in the morning.

    We went to the fireworks at Torquay this evening and going to Fraser Island on Wednesday.

    Haven’t got anything planned after that but will probably do reef world and the water park.
    We had a perfect view of the fireworks from our hotel it awesome. Highly recommend Dan and Stephs (especially if you are a mkr fan) the food was AMAZING and the Turkish delight latte is delicious

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    19,518
    Thanks
    1,600
    Thanked
    9,130
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    We had a perfect view of the fireworks from our hotel it awesome. Highly recommend Dan and Stephs (especially if you are a mkr fan) the food was AMAZING and the Turkish delight latte is delicious
    We are right across from the beach in Urangan.

    Will check out the restaurant...even though I don’t watch mkr

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,926
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked
    2,701
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hitting Reef world tomorrow so excited for my boys who love sea animals to see the turtles. I think we are becoming regulars at Dan and Stephs they know DH by name and coffee order now lol

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked
    2,151
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not Harvey Bay, but if you are heading home through Rocky, check out the new park on the highway, just north of the river.
    IMG_9004.jpg


 

Similar Threads

  1. New to Hervey Bay and seeking friends
    By melzy in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-02-2014, 23:07
  2. Anyone live in Hervey Bay or Kingaroy?
    By Taddy in forum Queensland
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 09:12
  3. New To Hervey Bay, Yeh!!!and Bub Hub
    By MISSYSMUM in forum Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27-06-2006, 18:53
  4. Hervey Bay & Maryborough Members Must Read!!!
    By Taddy in forum Queensland
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-11-2005, 15:57
  5. Hervey Bay Mums
    By Lallas' Mum in forum Queensland
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-05-2005, 18:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...