+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cd 59 bfn

Hi all, I’m in hiding, used to be on the forum many years ago!!
    So I have three kids 12, 8 and 7 years and we’re not TTC but I’m now on CD59! My ‘average’ cycle is 35 days but over the past 3 years I have had three other times where my cycles have been in the low 50’s. Anyway I’ve done several thousand tests (slight exaggeration) and on two I believe I have been able to see the faintest of faint lines within the 10 min window.
    I booked into the GP for this morning but then chickened out and cancelled the appt because I thought the Dr would think I’m crazy!
    I guess what I’m asking is does anyone have experience of getting BFN but then being pregnant this late? I’ve read about some women not metabolizing hcg in their urine but all my other pregnancies I got BFP really early but back then I used to have regular 28 day cycles. So anyone out there have advise for this crazy lady?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cd 59 bfn

Hi! I was just talking with my bestie about this last night. She said her friend didn’t get a positive urine test until 15 weeks. Of course she knew she was pregnant but for some reason the hcg was so low to detect. Even in bloods. That’s bizarre. Anyway we were taking about it because I am currently CD38 and we are ttc but as of yet I have only had 1 faint second line and the rest (many) negative including 2 negatives after that positive. I have no idea what is going on as I am normally very regular. I feel I’m going crazy over it too lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

MMJ  (05-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It’s so frustrating isn’t it?!! Well I have my fingers crossed for you!!!
    I know I should just go get bloods but I don’t want to deal with condescending Drs 🙄
    I guess I’ll just wait it out. I can’t even talk to DH, he won’t be happy but also his mum just passed away and he’s had so much on his plate and he’s not in a good space right now so I don’t want to add to his stress. But this wait is terrible!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Following along for replies.
    I normally have a 32-35 day cycle but am currently at CD44, no f'ing idea what's going on with my body...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sevven For This Useful Post:

MMJ  (07-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually feel like I’m going crazy!!!!
    I’m day 61 now still no AF. Just did a POAS and the slightest of slight extremely Faint BFP... which doesn’t make my brain settle down at all, still in limbo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MMJ View Post
    I actually feel like I’m going crazy!!!!
    I’m day 61 now still no AF. Just did a POAS and the slightest of slight extremely Faint BFP... which doesn’t make my brain settle down at all, still in limbo!
    How confusing!!!
    I hope you get the answer you’re hoping for!

Currently at CD46, I haven’t had the heart to POAS, our chances of conceiving are near impossible and I don’t think I can handle a negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I’m currently CD63 (normal for me is 34-36 days)
    I’m falling asleep come 3pm, I can smell things others can’t and I’m starving hungry all the time..... catch is I haven’t had sex in nearly 12 months

Hopefully our bodies sort themselves out soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    *update for those still interested... CD 63, exactly 9 weeks since LMP. Went to the GP (finally) felt like a loony but she said straight up let’s do quantitative bloods and she put an urgent rush on them and I’m going back tomorrow 11:10 for results!
    Of course I went and spent more money on POAS tests but I was at Coles so could only get clear blue ones, still BFN. I also have Coeliac disease so she included some other bloods with my test, including thyroid.
    24hours to wait, I cannot believe I have almost completely convinced myself I am pregnant even though I have not got a BFP only the faintest of faint positives.
    I have also previously had a blighted ovum pregnancy and a partial molar pregnancy so that has me worried too but I had instant strong BFP with them. Anyway count down is on.... booking husband in for the snip after this ordeal is over. I can’t do this to myself again!