+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Worried I am pregnant

Hi everyone. I’m 16 and in a current relationship with my boyfriend. Last week, me and him had sex five days before ovulating without the use of a condom, however we used the withdrawal method correctly. I am worried I am pregnant because I know that pre-ejaculate can get you pregnant. The last time we had sex before this was four days before and we used protection. We also had sex the day after having unprotected sex but we used a condom. I just wanted to know what my chances are of being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You could be, yes. Please don't rely on the withdrawal method. Condoms are the only things that will prevent an STD and pregnancy, and even they don't offer 100% protection. You're young. Unless you want to have a baby at your age, please use proper birth control.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Mum-I-Am  (05-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you think it is likely I could be? Or is it mostly unlikely. I read somewhere online that Pre-Cum only contains sperm when it is picked up through the urethra but urinating since the last time cumming helps to flush it out? Is that true?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When is your period due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is due in 10 days. I have also spoken to a nurse over the phone who has said that the chance of pregnancy is extremely low

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you are even a day late, please take a test so that you can receive proper guidance and care from early on. Don't wait several days on the basis that it's an extremely low chance. Even if the chance is 1%, someone has to be that 1 in 100. It could very well be you.

If you do want to have a child please make sure you're taking a folic acid supplement everyday.

In the future please don't rely on the withdrawal method. It's not very reliable at all. Many women fall pregnant from it - What if your partner pulls out 5 seconds too late? It also will not protect you from any disease.

Are you able to see a GP for birth control and advice?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

LoveMyWay  (05-12-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As previous posters have said it is very unlikely but moving forwards, please use some other form of contraception. Even the pill isn’t 100% but it’s more reliable than the withdrawal method

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very low chance, should be fine, but don’t risk it again. As others have said, use a condom. Get on the pill as well, can never be too careful at that age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe a low chance but there is still a chance - this is how I fell pregnant. Please look into birth control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Low chance but still a chance. I fell pregnant with my 4th this way (we wanted a 4th at some stage, so it wasn't a huge concern). Technically there is no reason why I should have fallen pregnant, but I did. Hopefully for you sake you are not pregnant, but please be more careful in future. I was not careful but as I said it was because we did want another at some stage and I was not concerned if I fell pregnant. If you don't want a baby at 16, you need to be protected properly always.