+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 813
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    Pretty sure I ovulated today. Officially in the 2ww. FS appointment to get our results from the RPL tests is in 13 days. This is going to be a loooooog two weeks for me. Thank god I have you guys!
    Fingers crossed Beary 🤞🤞🤞 hope it goes quickly for you

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    209
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanahbananah View Post
    Ok, I’m home now. BT done. I’m feeling heaps better now that I am back and could hug DF.

    I’m excited for more bfp’s from you ladies this month!
    Welcome home Allanahbananah and good luck with your results x

  3. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,581
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello lovely ladies!
    I’m on my first cycle of TTC and I’m in the naughty group! AF due the 14th. Already tested three times although I know it’s way too early I’m just really excited 😆

    Symptom watching like crazy and I’ve had twinges in my lower left abdomen, constipation, running nose and sore throat and on and off nausea. Could all be completely unrelated but they did turn up after ovulation so who knows?! Wouldn’t that be amazing if I conceived first cycle but I know of the struggle many people face so I won’t get my hopes up!

    Sending lots of lovely baby dust around! Xxx

  4. #344
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    1,528
    Thanked
    1,542
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimix88 View Post
    So sorry Simyt xxx Do you have a double chance in December though ? Fingers xd for a miracle BFP 🤞
    Thanks, yes I do have another chance kind of, AF will be due 4 Jan and if AF arrived, I'll be starting my IVF cycle!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simyt For This Useful Post:

    MissTwiggley (07-12-2018)

  6. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    1,528
    Thanked
    1,542
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylover111 View Post
    Hello lovely ladies!
    I’m on my first cycle of TTC and I’m in the naughty group! AF due the 14th. Already tested three times although I know it’s way too early I’m just really excited

    Symptom watching like crazy and I’ve had twinges in my lower left abdomen, constipation, running nose and sore throat and on and off nausea. Could all be completely unrelated but they did turn up after ovulation so who knows?! Wouldn’t that be amazing if I conceived first cycle but I know of the struggle many people face so I won’t get my hopes up!

    Sending lots of lovely baby dust around! Xxx
    I really hope your journey is short.
    If I can give any advice, you'll go batty testing that early every month 7dpo on your first cycle and having done 3 tests is gonna drive you cray cray after a while!
    Fingers crossed for you lovely

  7. #346
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,581
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Now that is valuable advice! my poor husband is more worried about the cost of all those pregnancy tests I'm already going through!! Thank you, I hope so too
    Quote Originally Posted by Simyt View Post
    I really hope your journey is short.
    If I can give any advice, you'll go batty testing that early every month 7dpo on your first cycle and having done 3 tests is gonna drive you cray cray after a while!
    Fingers crossed for you lovely

  8. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Hello all. Can I please join the Naughty or nice team? Beta is on the 11th

  9. #348
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,663
    Thanks
    1,575
    Thanked
    2,122
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babylover111 and @1stTimeMum36 welcome! I've added you both. Good luck ladies

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

    babylover111 (08-12-2018)

  11. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,581
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    @babylover111 and @1stTimeMum36 welcome! I've added you both. Good luck ladies
    Thank you!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to babylover111 For This Useful Post:

    MissTwiggley (07-12-2018)

  13. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    1,011
    Thanked
    448
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woke this morning to usual cramps, yep the witch had shown up & a day early. Didn’t have much hope for this month anyway so I’m ok about it. I wish you all yet to test much baby bust & hope you all get your BFPs for Christmas ❤️

    We won’t give up with our dream to give DD a sibling, positivity is the key, miracles happen everyday 🤞🏻🤞🏻

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissMooMumma For This Useful Post:

    FayBelle (08-12-2018),NinjaKB (08-12-2018)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Toddler hyper at nap time, help please!General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
ScaredChildless - not by choice (still trying)
Looking for advice to help my wife cope.Childless - not by choice (still trying)
High Natural Killer Cells #11Reproductive Immunology
HCG levels rising too quickly?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Possible BFPConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT