+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    That happened to me in September, it was so frustraiting! Hopefully you ovulate later in December 🤞🤞
    Thanks FayBelle 😊😊😊

How are you going x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minimix88 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (25-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTwiggley can I please be moved to team santa clause x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoohBear2910 For This Useful Post:

MissTwiggley  (23-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear2910 View Post
    @MissTwiggley can I please be moved to team santa clause x
    Of course lovely. I'm sorry to hear about the witch xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

PoohBear2910  (24-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMooMumma View Post
    Hey lovely, this is awesome I love it!! Don’t think I will “test” this month but I would be in the team deck the halls as AF is due the 9th. I’m just going to see what happens. This time of year has enough stresses, I don’t think I could add a negative test to it lol

We will still “try” but just take a relaxed approach this month. Since DH has done his back in I don’t know how much BDing we will be able to do

I’m still going to join & hopefully I can sneak in a positive with all of you anyway xo
    How is your DH traveling? Fingers crossed he's improving enough to resume normal activities.

I agree with the testing. I won't be taking a test until the witch is late. I hope the relaxed approach works and you get your little Christmas surprise xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

MissMooMumma  (23-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Thanks! It’s an odd feeling ttc for bub #2...the first time we tried hard to get the timing right and it took 4 cycles (not long I know) but so many ppl I know at the moment have fallen pregnant with their second on the first go so I’m a bit scared to just see what happens (we never know how long it’ll take)
    4 cycles is fantastic! When do you think you'll starting trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TimewillTell View Post
    What an awesome introduction @MissTwiggley ! Love it ! I’m just following along and hoping to see some BFPS. December is the best month of the year and I pray you all get ur babies ❤️
    How sweet of you, thank you so much! It absolutely is the best month of the year to be making babies and I hope we catch some of that magic festive dust here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

TimewillTell  (24-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimix88
    Hello lovely MissTwiggley 🎄🎁🍒 Thank you for creating this thread, and in such spectacular fashion !
    December is month x4 natural TTCx1 post laparoscopy/hysteroscopy ... but have a (years) long TTC history behind me prior to my operation.
    If O occurs on time, I'll be testing around 15 Dec, which puts me in the Naughty and Nice team 💗💗💗 Come on Xmas miracle BFP !! And 🤞🤞🤞 for BFPs all round' x
    It will be my 4th cycle as well

I hope it's your month too lovely. Your positivity shines very brightly in all of your posts. xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

Minimix88  (24-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only another 7 days until December ~~~ Let the countdown begin

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

Minimix88  (24-11-2018),MissMooMumma  (23-11-2018),PoohBear2910  (24-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwiggley View Post
    How is your DH traveling? Fingers crossed he's improving enough to resume normal activities.

I agree with the testing. I won't be taking a test until the witch is late. I hope the relaxed approach works and you get your little Christmas surprise xx
    Thanx lovely. DH is still off work, going into week 3 now. His back has improved, his hip has popped back in & he’s been going to Physio everyday but in his line of work there is no “light duties” so another week then back to the drs to see how things are.

It has made BDing tricky let me tell you lol we have managed a few times but don’t want him over doing it, or me making it worse lol I’m CD12 now & had on egg white CM today (sorry tmi) we BD last night for the first time in a week so may be too early but we will see.

Hoping for lots off BFPs this month. How are you & your little family going? I bet your DS1 is getting excited about Christmas ❤️

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMooMumma For This Useful Post:

MissTwiggley  (23-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMooMumma View Post
    Thanx lovely. DH is still off work, going into week 3 now. His back has improved, his hip has popped back in & he’s been going to Physio everyday but in his line of work there is no “light duties” so another week then back to the drs to see how things are.

It has made BDing tricky let me tell you lol we have managed a few times but don’t want him over doing it, or me making it worse lol I’m CD12 now & had on egg white CM today (sorry tmi) we BD last night for the first time in a week so may be too early but we will see.

Hoping for lots off BFPs this month. How are you & your little family going? I bet your DS1 is getting excited about Christmas ❤️
    Oh goodness, I could imagine how tricky it would be. I hope your BD last night does the trick. Hopefully you can sneak in one more without too much pain.

I'm happy to hear he's been steadily improving!

We're good, thank you for asking. Yes he is and it should be a lot of fun this Christmas. I think it will be the first Christmas in which he fully grasps the concept of Santa visiting him while he sleeps. I ordered him an advent calendar (never had one before) and I want to spoil the boys rotten on Christmas morning but I have only bought one gift so far. Go me!

How are you going for Christmas prep for your little princess?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTwiggley For This Useful Post:

MissMooMumma  (24-11-2018)