+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanahbananah View Post
    AF hasn’t started yet so I am officially doing a letrozole cycle!

I was so worried that I would end up getting back from NZ and have missed ovulation (and therefore would have wasted the mediation, because DF isn’t travelling with me)

Heading to the clinic to pick up the meds now!
    So exciting for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and good luck to all the ladies joining us!

I had my solid smiley opk yesterday, with promising signs of ovulation today. Dtd this morning and will again tomorrow. Didn't get a chance yesterday as DH had an eye operation and was not at all in the mood (fair enough really). Took all my tricks to get us there this morning . Anyway not sure we dtd enough to catch it, only time will tell. Hello to the 2ww, we meet again

How is everyone else going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

Simyt  (27-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaof3Plus3 View Post
    I’m
    Not sure which post to post this in a s I’m not suppose to test till dec 2. I tested this morning and got a faint line. I’m so hoping it’s not an indent or evap.
    I don’t have any other symptoms except s little swollen thnuterus area and metallic taste.
    I’m a serial tester and I need to stop! It’s sending me cray cray!
    Oh my gosh, fingers crossed for you! A squinter so early is great news! Can't wait to see a strong positive in a few days time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that’s right.

I’m so sorry, and now I feel terrible I forgot.

So many hormone for your body to deal with.
    O no dont be I'm fine about it but the ovulation thing does get annoying and I'm missing the baby dance tonight so I hope we didnt miss our chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    We were with the original clinic which missed my tube issues for 1 cycle (2 transfer) chnsge clinic.
    When I got to the new clinic we decided to transfer one of our eggs from the old clinic and that ended in mc. Then my new fs said my eggs weren't good from the old clinic so suggested we do fresh cycle with pgd (told me to take vit e and cq10 to improve egg quality). So with that cycle I got 8 day5 eggs and decided to transfer 1 fresh and send the rest to pgd test. That 1 we transferred ended in mc as well and d&c needed so my fs said let's do laparoscopy since I'm going under anyway and that's when she discovered my bad tube. After laparoscopy we transfer the pgd passed embryo and I got my son.

And I have a feeling the bad tube has alot to do with me not able to fall pregnant naturally before IVF. Because even with 1 working tube now I was able to get pregnant but unfortunately we were bad luck last time.. hopefully it wont repeat again. The genetic councillor said it shoildnt happen again anyway but who knows. But natural def cheaper than ivf haha
    Cooki thank you for sharing - such an amazing woman and family you've got there xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minimix88 For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still get very queasy taking all my supplements. Hoping that goes away as I get used to it!

I am currently CD47 waiting very impatiently for AF to start.

I think I am most looking forward to knowing when o will actually happen.

This month I got 5 seperate peaks over the space of 20 days, and we got sick of BDing so we gave up eventually!
    Super exciting Allanahb! Do you take the letrozole once AF has been and gone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    Welcome and good luck to all the ladies joining us!

I had my solid smiley opk yesterday, with promising signs of ovulation today. Dtd this morning and will again tomorrow. Didn't get a chance yesterday as DH had an eye operation and was not at all in the mood (fair enough really). Took all my tricks to get us there this morning . Anyway not sure we dtd enough to catch it, only time will tell. Hello to the 2ww, we meet again

How is everyone else going?
    Yayyy FayBelle 🤞😀 Baby dust to you !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minimix88 For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (27-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested again this afternoon and got a faint but clearer line! I’m hoping this sticks! It’s still quite early.

I’ll keep you posted. Good luck to the ladies testing in the next few says x

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mamaof3Plus3 For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (28-11-2018),FayBelle  (28-11-2018),lilsushi  (27-11-2018),MollyH88  (27-11-2018),NinjaKB  (27-11-2018),satapt  (27-11-2018),Simyt  (27-11-2018),Yogis Mumma  (27-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to the new ladies joining in

I’m officially in the ttw as well 11days till I can test.. slight relaxed approach this month with no opk testing etc and we dtd every second day leading up to o day. Fingers crossed 🤞

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

FayBelle  (28-11-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Hello to the new ladies joining in

I’m officially in the ttw as well 11days till I can test.. slight relaxed approach this month with no opk testing etc and we dtd every second day leading up to o day. Fingers crossed 🤞
    Good luck!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamaof3Plus3 For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (28-11-2018)