+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeMum36 View Post
    Is everyone on ivf here or ttc natural as well?
    I’ve just done my third round of IUI and considering IVF for next round - which will have to be January. Apparently my FS isn’t around to do procedures on Christmas Day... how inconsiderate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Looks like a lot of naturals. I was surprised there were so many bfn’s as with ivf you would expect it to work as you’ve had the embryo physically inserted into you. Of course not always.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are natural, even though we have been diagnosed with “unexplained infertility” we were saving for our first round of ivf when I fell pregnant natural with DD now 2.5 after 6yrs trying.

We are hoping for another miracle as we don’t want to go down the ivf route so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 we did it once, we can do it again 🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMooMumma View Post
    We are natural, even though we have been diagnosed with “unexplained infertility” we were saving for our first round of ivf when I fell pregnant natural with DD now 2.5 after 6yrs trying.

We are hoping for another miracle as we don’t want to go down the ivf route so fingers crossed 🤞🏻 we did it once, we can do it again 🤞🏻
    I’ve always been told I wouldn’t be able to have kids since I was 16 due to suspected endometriosis and later in life found I have one blocked Fallopian tube. To me ivf is a miracle and I don’t find the process hard or distressing. In fact it’s exciting because I know it will happen soon rather than trying for years and it not work. So to be pregnant right now again is a miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC naturally here too.

Trying to keep myself distracted!! I I'd CD 21, currently CD 29. After the CP last month I'm trying to wait it out and not test early. Had some cramping on 5DPO.

Luckily I'm still fighting a virus so I have no energy to go to the chemist anyway! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beary View Post
    @mrscap thanks for following up with me, you’re kind. Sorry for the delayed response. I’m trying to be less TTC focussed this month given its a filler month before I get all my test results back.

I have an appointment with FS next Thursday to go through the results. She did a full RPL panel - blood clotting issues, thyroid issues, infections, egg quality, sperm quality etc. my biggest fear is they won’t find anything and I’ll just keep misscarrying andnever get my take home baby
    I really hope you get some answers and it’s an easy fix. I don’t feel you will be told it’s nothing, I think it’s really uncommon to experience that many chemicals and MC with no cause. Let us know how you go Thursday. I will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Simyt View Post
    I hope your bubba is gonna get in position like a good little Bubba soon.

Thanks hun, I'm excited for our appt next Monday when we get all our drugs etc. Then when AF arrives again (only just finished) we start!

I agree, we've been through a lot, I really rely on you guys, I love that we are always there for each other xx
    Wow Monday! That’s coming around so fast!!! I can’t wait to see your BFP! It’s your time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TimewillTell View Post
    Please take care of yourself !! Seems like there is so much going on for you and I mean I know it’s the craziest month of the year but be sure to rest whenever possible ! I have also been quite busy and It’s hard when there’s a toddler in the mix ! Omg so different to my first pregnancy !
    Fingers crossed for Bub to flip head down by 34 weeks and I’m sure all will be ok u still have plentyyy of time ! My pregnancy has been good so far so can’t complain . We are having a girl . Have u found out the gender ?
    Awww how beautiful! Congratulations. I’m so glad all is going well for you! We are having a cheeky boy! He has given me one hell of a ride during pregnancy so I hope he is pretty chill when he comes out haha. Apart from being bum down I’m doing pretty good atm, braxton Hicks are becoming strong and painful (normal for me with all pregnancies, really fatigued but hopefully now the school holidays have started I can rest a little more. Trying to work as long as I possibly can but being in a physical job it’s getting hard. I work with all men but they have actually realised I’m struggling a little and stepped up more to help me without me needing to ask. Keep me updated on how everything is going!