+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    They don’t believe you have pcos? I’ve got high amh and slightly longer cycles too (but still within average) and they’ve considered it to be a mild form of pcos even without majority of the symptoms.

I’m not too bothered by the wait tbh but I’m definitely excited to get started again and see how it goes, my DH has very poor sperm quality so we’re using this month to try and get it into better shape. Our last cycle we had 11 embryos make it to day 5 yet all of them weren’t good enough quality for freezing so we want to at least get one frozen to try out how my body would react to a FET.
    We haven't even discussed it. I saw a GP earlier in the year as I was concerned that I do, but I had no cysts.

Oh I have everything crossed for you that this month helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevven View Post
    We haven't even discussed it. I saw a GP earlier in the year as I was concerned that I do, but I had no cysts.

Oh I have everything crossed for you that this month helps!
    Thank you so much!

Have you had any signs of AF showing yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much!

Have you had any signs of AF showing yet?
    Not yet, CD37/10DPO so I have everything crossed for mid next week 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my son will be 3 at the end of January and we are ready to try our frozen blast for a sibling! I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my first fresh cycle with Primary and we froze our 1 other embryo. Having never done a FET before, I’m wondering approx what day the FET will occur? Being that it’s a 5 day blast will transfer be roughly 5/6 days after ovulation? Not sure if I will scrape through before Melbourne Adora will close for the year! I start blood test monitoring tomorrow which will be CD10. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (16-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hi ladies, my son will be 3 at the end of January and we are ready to try our frozen blast for a sibling! I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my first fresh cycle with Primary and we froze our 1 other embryo. Having never done a FET before, I’m wondering approx what day the FET will occur? Being that it’s a 5 day blast will transfer be roughly 5/6 days after ovulation? Not sure if I will scrape through before Melbourne Adora will close for the year! I start blood test monitoring tomorrow which will be CD10. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks
    Hey @onedaymaybebaby

I’ve actually been reading through this forum and following your story from years ago trying to decide whether to go with primary ivf or not. Its a bit delayed lol but I would just like to congratulation you on your son!

I haven’t had a FET done myself but i have heard a couple of ladies from another forum mention that their FET was scheduled 6 days after their ovulation, hopefully this helps!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra1209 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby (09-12-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @onedaymaybebaby

I’ve actually been reading through this forum and following your story from years ago trying to decide whether to go with primary ivf or not. Its a bit delayed lol but I would just like to congratulation you on your son!

I haven’t had a FET done myself but i have heard a couple of ladies from another forum mention that their FET was scheduled 6 days after their ovulation, hopefully this helps!
    Thank you so much Ra1209! He is my world and feel very blessed to have him! Personally I’ve had a great experience with Primary so I’m definitely pro their service but we are an uncomplicated case so I can see that they aren’t for everyone! Good luck with whatever you decide, it’s such an emotionally draining time so I truly wish you all the very best on your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    This page doesn’t seem so active anymore, is anyone else cycling atm? I’ve just found out I’m having my FET tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone here who is currently with Adora? I had my EPU yesterday and they got 5 matured eggs of which only 1 fertilised. I’m down but still hopeful.

Would love to share experiences with someone who is on the same journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redbutterfly View Post
    Anyone here who is currently with Adora? I had my EPU yesterday and they got 5 matured eggs of which only 1 fertilised. I’m down but still hopeful.

Would love to share experiences with someone who is on the same journey.
    Not currently with Adora but have a healthy 3 yo boy and currently 12 weeks preg with another boy, both from the same collection. In 2016 we had 9 collected, 6 mature enough to use, I think from memory 5 fertilised and only 2 made it through to 5 day blast stage. Was nervous defrosting number two after 3 years on ice but all is going well so far! Thinking of you, ivf is never easy, the drop off rate can be alarming but just remember it only takes one, hopefully this is your one x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby. Glad to hear you are successful with your IVF journey. It is comforting to know. Praying that your current one will be a success as well. Be safe.