+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 300 of 300
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    They don’t believe you have pcos? I’ve got high amh and slightly longer cycles too (but still within average) and they’ve considered it to be a mild form of pcos even without majority of the symptoms.


    I’m not too bothered by the wait tbh but I’m definitely excited to get started again and see how it goes, my DH has very poor sperm quality so we’re using this month to try and get it into better shape. Our last cycle we had 11 embryos make it to day 5 yet all of them weren’t good enough quality for freezing so we want to at least get one frozen to try out how my body would react to a FET.
    We haven't even discussed it. I saw a GP earlier in the year as I was concerned that I do, but I had no cysts.

    Oh I have everything crossed for you that this month helps!

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevven View Post
    We haven't even discussed it. I saw a GP earlier in the year as I was concerned that I do, but I had no cysts.

    Oh I have everything crossed for you that this month helps!
    Thank you so much!

    Have you had any signs of AF showing yet?

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    Thank you so much!

    Have you had any signs of AF showing yet?
    Not yet, CD37/10DPO so I have everything crossed for mid next week 🤞

  4. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, my son will be 3 at the end of January and we are ready to try our frozen blast for a sibling! I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my first fresh cycle with Primary and we froze our 1 other embryo. Having never done a FET before, I’m wondering approx what day the FET will occur? Being that it’s a 5 day blast will transfer be roughly 5/6 days after ovulation? Not sure if I will scrape through before Melbourne Adora will close for the year! I start blood test monitoring tomorrow which will be CD10. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge (16-12-2019)

  6. #295
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hi ladies, my son will be 3 at the end of January and we are ready to try our frozen blast for a sibling! I was lucky enough to get my BFP on my first fresh cycle with Primary and we froze our 1 other embryo. Having never done a FET before, I’m wondering approx what day the FET will occur? Being that it’s a 5 day blast will transfer be roughly 5/6 days after ovulation? Not sure if I will scrape through before Melbourne Adora will close for the year! I start blood test monitoring tomorrow which will be CD10. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks
    Hey @onedaymaybebaby

    I’ve actually been reading through this forum and following your story from years ago trying to decide whether to go with primary ivf or not. Its a bit delayed lol but I would just like to congratulation you on your son!

    I haven’t had a FET done myself but i have heard a couple of ladies from another forum mention that their FET was scheduled 6 days after their ovulation, hopefully this helps!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra1209 For This Useful Post:

    onedaymaybebaby (09-12-2019)

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1209 View Post
    Hey @onedaymaybebaby

    I’ve actually been reading through this forum and following your story from years ago trying to decide whether to go with primary ivf or not. Its a bit delayed lol but I would just like to congratulation you on your son!

    I haven’t had a FET done myself but i have heard a couple of ladies from another forum mention that their FET was scheduled 6 days after their ovulation, hopefully this helps!
    Thank you so much Ra1209! He is my world and feel very blessed to have him! Personally I’ve had a great experience with Primary so I’m definitely pro their service but we are an uncomplicated case so I can see that they aren’t for everyone! Good luck with whatever you decide, it’s such an emotionally draining time so I truly wish you all the very best on your journey

  9. #297
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This page doesn’t seem so active anymore, is anyone else cycling atm? I’ve just found out I’m having my FET tomorrow

  10. #298
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Anyone here who is currently with Adora? I had my EPU yesterday and they got 5 matured eggs of which only 1 fertilised. I’m down but still hopeful.

    Would love to share experiences with someone who is on the same journey.

  11. #299
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redbutterfly View Post
    Anyone here who is currently with Adora? I had my EPU yesterday and they got 5 matured eggs of which only 1 fertilised. I’m down but still hopeful.

    Would love to share experiences with someone who is on the same journey.
    Not currently with Adora but have a healthy 3 yo boy and currently 12 weeks preg with another boy, both from the same collection. In 2016 we had 9 collected, 6 mature enough to use, I think from memory 5 fertilised and only 2 made it through to 5 day blast stage. Was nervous defrosting number two after 3 years on ice but all is going well so far! Thinking of you, ivf is never easy, the drop off rate can be alarming but just remember it only takes one, hopefully this is your one x

  12. #300
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @onedaymaybebaby. Glad to hear you are successful with your IVF journey. It is comforting to know. Praying that your current one will be a success as well. Be safe.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any experiences with primary IVF #5
    By Cassidy in forum IVF
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 13-09-2017, 09:27
  2. Any experiences with primary IVF #4
    By Lilpingu in forum IVF
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 27-09-2016, 21:13
  3. Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3
    By VickyP in forum IVF
    Replies: 1261
    Last Post: 07-07-2016, 12:49
  4. Replies: 1180
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 12:24
  5. Any experiences with Primary Ivf?
    By Just*Ace in forum IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 18:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
TTC Marvelous March 2020Conception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC#6Same Sex Parents
TTC in 2021Conception & Fertility General Chat
TTC Fertile February 2020Conception & Fertility General Chat