+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joyjen View Post
    With mine they schedule/book the scans themselves, they send you an sms instruction, you just show up to the centre. I had blood tests done at Saturdays and Sundays.
    Well noted. Thanks dear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Heart breaking news for me.
    I have done good and responded nicely for my medication ended 11 eggs in that 6 were done well , but finally on the day5 transfer day everything looks like day 3 , they cancelled my transfer, this cycle gets cancelled. im so broken.
    when i checked with nurse she mentioned unable to say anything.
    I was so much shock on this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 33 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LSha View Post
    Hi girls,

Heart breaking news for me.
    I have done good and responded nicely for my medication ended 11 eggs in that 6 were done well , but finally on the day5 transfer day everything looks like day 3 , they cancelled my transfer, this cycle gets cancelled. im so broken.
    when i checked with nurse she mentioned unable to say anything.
    I was so much shock on this.
    Sorry to hear @LSha, the same happened w me. I wonder if anyone has experienced the same w adora? Then it might have something to do with what they're doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RubnDub,

have they mentioned you why it get cancelled for you. for me they told not sure. ask me to come n meet doctor after 12days , once period comes.
    im in shock unable to recover. I doubt adora, is there any girls have got success through adora.
    please help me to show some light.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi RubnDub,

have they mentioned you why it get cancelled for you. for me they told not sure. ask me to come n meet doctor after 12days , once period comes.
    im in shock unable to recover. I doubt adora, is there any girls have got success through adora.

Thanks.
    My first cycle with Adora was cancelled as neither of our two embryos made it past day 4. I had 6 eggs collected.

Second cycle they kept me on same meds at a slightly higher dose. We got 11 fertilised out of 17 eggs retrieved, but only 2 of those made it to day 5. One was frozen and the transferred embryo is my 4 day old daughter snuggled in my arms right now.

Adora is the 3rd IVF clinic we've been through - we had the same issue of good egg numbers, but not many embryos lasting to day 5 at the two private clinics as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RubnDub,

Thanks.
    I am having the same problem as well. Lots of eggs but not getting good quality embryos. Not enough blastocysts. I wonder when people get so many frozen embryos and do pgd at private clinics. I think it depends on the protocol as well. I have done4 cycles with Primary and this will be my last. I will move to private clinic if this kne doesn’t work. Usually they don’t give any reason it just happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    I am having the same problem as well. Lots of eggs but not getting good quality embryos. Not enough blastocysts. I wonder when people get so many frozen embryos and do pgd at private clinics. I think it depends on the protocol as well. I have done4 cycles with Primary and this will be my last. I will move to private clinic if this kne doesn’t work. Usually they don’t give any reason it just happens.
    Unfortunately that's been our experience both private and bulk billed. I've tried supplements for improving egg quality but that didn't make a difference. For us it just came down to a numbers game, knowing we would lose heaps at each stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree it’s a number game as well. Did you do anything different for ur successful cycle,? Can I ask you the grade of embryo you had successful pregnancy ?! How many cycles you had before coming to primary,?? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    I agree it’s a number game as well. Did you do anything different for ur successful cycle,? Can I ask you the grade of embryo you had successful pregnancy ?! How many cycles you had before coming to primary,?? Thanks
    These are my IVF stats;

3 clinics - 2 private, 1 bulk billed
    All own eggs and sperm
    Between 28 - 33 years old (me)
    Between 41 - 46 years old (DH)
    Male factor - vasectomy reversal
    5 stim cycles
    3 FET cycles
    5 transfers
    3 cancelled transfers
    2 failed thaws
    2 BFNs
    3 BFPs - all girls
    1 baby loss (at birth)
    2 living children

I was on the Bondi protocol for all successful transfer cycles. No additional supplements apart from pregnancy multi. I did not do any sort of herbal medicine or acupuncture.

We have had 31 fertilised embryos in total, with only 5 of these making it to transfer and 1 more left in the freezer. Most of the rest did not progress beyond day 4, or were not of suitable quality to freeze at day 5, so were allowed to succumb.

The first private clinic did not tell us embryo rating, just that it was a fresh day 3 embryo with 6 cells and minimal fragmentation. Second successful transfer was a frozen grade D hatching blastocyst which had been given an extra day in the lab before freezing - our daughter from this embryo had a significant congenital malformation and she passed away at birth. Third successful transfer was a fresh 5 day blastocyst - was not told rating.
    Last edited by bubbletrouble; 03-07-2019 at 03:54.