+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’m so excited!! After following along for over 2 years we are finally going to call on Monday and book in!!
    Hopefully Melbourne’s wait times aren’t too long at the moment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sevven For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble (08-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Booked in for August!!
    I asked about a cancellation call list, but they just suggested to call them and check, like how often? Once a day, once an hour, do I just permanently stay on hold to them

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Adora fertility

Hi, I am about to go to my first appointment in a few weeks and just wondering if any one has had any experience around being rejected because of BMI or weight. My GP has said i am perfectly healthy, but with a dodgy thyroid (which is under control now), I struggle to move any weight, even with exercise and eating healthy and I am really worried about turning up and being told they won't let me try because of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LSha View Post
    Hi RubnDub,

have they mentioned you why it get cancelled for you. for me they told not sure. ask me to come n meet doctor after 12days , once period comes.
    im in shock unable to recover. I doubt adora, is there any girls have got success through adora.
    please help me to show some light.

Thanks.
    Hi @LSha,
    Sorry hun, only saw this today. if you put @ in front of my 'name', I will be notified. Adora staff just told me that none progressed to day 5 on day of transfer which I find can be numbing. Hope you are OK.

I changed to a clinic where embie had better culture medium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RubADub View Post
    Hi @LSha,
    Sorry hun, only saw this today. if you put @ in front of my 'name', I will be notified. Adora staff just told me that none progressed to day 5 on day of transfer which I find can be numbing. Hope you are OK.

I changed to a clinic where embie had better culture medium.
    Hello RubADub

Just wondering if you had success making blasts with new clinic. I am struggling to create blastocysts with adora and changing clinics if this cycle doesn’t work. Did you make any blastocysts with adora!? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    Hello RubADub

Just wondering if you had success making blasts with new clinic. I am struggling to create blastocysts with adora and changing clinics if this cycle doesn’t work. Did you make any blastocysts with adora!? Thanks
    Hi @Believe in miracles, None made it to day 5, 5 eggs collected. wonder if anybody had any blasts with adora lately. at current clinic, had 1 egg, beautiful grade 1 on day 5. says something doesn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Believe in miracles, None made it to day 5, 5 eggs collected. wonder if anybody had any blasts with adora lately. at current clinic, had 1 egg, beautiful grade 1 on day 5. says something doesn't it?
    I am thinking that too. We have done 5 cycles and currently during my 5th cycle. Right now waiting for the call to see how many fertilised. Usually they call before 10 and if it’s bad news they call later in day. I have called multiple times but just saying we are short staff so it’s taking time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe in miracles View Post
    I am thinking that too. We have done 5 cycles and currently during my 5th cycle. Right now waiting for the call to see how many fertilised. Usually they call before 10 and if it’s bad news they call later in day. I have called multiple times but just saying we are short staff so it’s taking time.
    Gee, If they're short staff, who's changing the culture medium for the embies to nourish itself and flourish? I doubt they're using the best incubator and optimum medium where the medium doesn't need changing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee, If they're short staff, who's changing the culture medium for the embies to nourish itself and flourish? I doubt they're using the best incubator and optimum medium where the medium doesn't need changing.
    They don’t change culture media as they believe it can affect embryo development. They don’t even check the embryos before day5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you with dr. Alison Gee now!?